• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man of the Match Ipswich PL away top 3 - Momo’s player of the season awards

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
Seeing as we’ve not had a player of the season competition for eons, I’ll start one but won’t vote myself. Every nomination for 1st place gets 5 points, 2nd gets 3 and 3rd gets 1. The player who amasses the most points each game gets 5 points in the season standings, 2nd get 3 and 3rd gets 1. Nothing for 4th and below.

Away win at Ipswich. 2-0. Goals from Jota and Salah. Assists from Salah and Szoboslai.

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold (off 77’ for Bradley)
Quansah (46’ Konate)
Van Dijk
Robertson (79’ Tsimikas)
Gravenberch
Mac Allister
Szoboslai
Salah
Jota (79’ Gakpo)
Diaz

Subs
Konate (46’)
Bradley (77’)
Tsimikas (79’)
Gakpo (79’)

1. Salah
2. Gravy
3. Jota

Mo also 14 goal contributions for opening PL games (another record), maybe that hair transplant has instilled a 'new me, new season' mentality.

I’m not voting because it will be

1. Gravy
2. Gravy
3. Gravy

I also explained in the post I won’t be voting
Are you actually going to keep track of this through the season?

If we're going to attempt a Mors style POTS, we need to plan and format accordingly.

Regardless....

1. Gravy
2. Mo
3. Jota

Szoboszlai came out with a real intensity second half and lifted the whole team. He was excellent on and off the ball and turned the game round for us.
He gets my vote.

Salah
Jota

1. Salah - one of the few to be on it in the first half (lol at the match thread) and then superb second
2. Gravenberch - simply can't believe it. Let's hope it's not a one off
3. Szobo - just edged out Trent

1. Salah - one of the few to be on it in the first half (lol at the match thread) and then superb second
Yeah I concur with this.

1.Salah
2.Gravy
3.Sobossla

1. Gravy (for me best performer over the 90)
2. Salah (capable of better but purely for the goal and assist)
3. Trent (tough choice between him and Szobo but I felt Trent showed more first half and mixed his defence/offence play pretty well).

Seeing as we’ve not had a player of the season competition for eons, I’ll start one but won’t vote myself. Every nomination for 1st place gets 5 points, 2nd gets 3 and 3rd gets 1. The player who amasses the most points each game gets 5 points in the season standings, 2nd get 3 and 3rd gets 1. Nothing for 4th and below.

Away win at Ipswich. 2-0. Goals from Jota and Salah. Assists from Salah and Szoboslai.

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold (off 77’ for Bradley)
Quansah (46’ Konate)
Van Dijk
Robertson (79’ Tsimikas)
Gravenberch
Mac Allister
Szoboslai
Salah
Jota (79’ Gakpo)
Diaz

Subs
Konate (46’)
Bradley (77’)
Tsimikas (79’)
Gakpo (79’)
No GK Clean Sheet point?

This for me too.

Back
Top Bottom