• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

F#$!ing scary!

Whaddapie

I had to stop Alex from choking tonight... F#$!ing terrifying.

Some food went down the wrong way, and she couldn't breathe - I couldn't reach it with my fingers, so I had to turn her upsidedown and knock the bollocks outta her back to dislodge it. She half puked it up, and really got a scare. She hurt her throat too, hacking it up.

And all the time, poor Andie is upset, yelling "Is she ok Daddy?" as she watched the whole thing...

It probably lasted 5 - 10 seconds but when you're in the moment, it seems to be in slow-motion.

Scared the shite out of me... Skulled a beer in one swig when I left the room, just to relax a little.

What would have happened if I'd not been there when it happened? Doesn't bear thinking about, but I'm having a hard time not thinking about it.

F#$! that. VERY scary.

P.S. Aaron - Amy wasn't in the room when it happened, so don't tell her... It would just upset her needlessly.

Back
Top Bottom