• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Champions League Group Stage Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we had all forgotten about this because of the excitement surrounding the transfer window and tonight's match !

Or we were all deliberately ignoring it !

Thanks Binny.

Group A
Porto
Dynamo Kyiv
Paris St Germain
Dinamo Zagreb

Group B
Arsenal
Schalke 04
Olympiacos
Montpellier

Group C
AC Milan
Zenit St Petersburg
Anderlecht
Málaga

Group D
Real Madrid
Man. City
Ajax
Dortmund

Group E
Chelsea
Shakhtar Donetsk
Juventus
Nordsjælland

Group F
Bayern Munich
Valencia
Lille
BATE Borisov

Group G
Barcelona
Benfica
Spartak Moskva
Celtic

Group H
Man United
Braga
Galatasaray
CFR Cluj

I'm still bitter about Chelski stumbling to the trophy last year, don't know If I can bring myself to watch any CL this year until the later stages.

Manure get Gala - they do get easy draws .... BUT they got knocked out last time - more of the same please this year.

Group D is indeed the CHAMPIONS league!

Champions from Spain, Germany, England and Netherlands.

That should be what the CL is about!

I predicted that United group yesterday. I picked the worst team in each pot and stumbled upon something close to that.

Every fucking year they get the team that nobody's ever heard of

It's not just them. Every single time Arsenal seem to get not only a piss easy group but also an incredibly boring one. There never seems to be even a remotely interesting fixture in one of their groups. It's the same every fucking time: cruise through the group and get battered by the first good team they play.

They should just make the whole thing knock-out only again.

A1j1E4wCcAAxls2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom