• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brother brother......whats going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oncy

Can someone please summarise for me everything that has happened in the football world since Friday?
Signings, results, rumours?
Obviously us most notably but anything in the top 5 or 6 clubs etc.

Im fucking miles behind.

Errrrrr.. we got Sahin, Spearing on the verge of signing for Bolton for £3m.

If stories are to be believed, we're keeping tabs on Walcott, Dempsey, Sturridge and maybe even Rhodes. Lucas out for a couple of weeks, we were smashing against City (Sterling, Shelvey and Allen in particular) and if that's a sign of things to come, it'll bode well for the season. There's a great video of Rodgers blasting Sterling in one of the threads too from when we were in the US....

Carroll getting linked with Newcaste and AC Milan. Cole linked with a Hammers return, Adam looking like he's off, he's said it to mates and we've said we'll take £5m...

Since Friday (as per Binny’s thread):

Steven Fletcher - Sunderland (£12 million)
Cesar Azpilicueta - Chelsea (£7 million)
Giampaolo Pazzini - AC Milan (Antonio Cassano + €7m)
Matt Jarvis - West Ham (£11 million)
Matthew Connolly – Cardiff
Tommy Smith - Cardiff (£300k)
Alvaro Pereira - Inter Milan (£8m)
Walter Gargano - Inter Milan (loan with option to buy)
Ki Sung-Yueng - Swansea (£5.5m)
Aly Cissokho - Valencia (€6m)
Adam Johnson - Sunderland (£10m)
Ishmael Miller - Middlesbrough (loan)
Victor Moses - Chelsea (£9m)
Alexander Tettey - Norwich (€ 1.25 million)
Jean Il Makoun - Rennes (loan)
Angelo Henriquez - Man Utd (£3 million)
Nuri Sahin - Liverpool (loan)
Steed Malbranque - Lyon (free transfer)
Luka Modric - Real Madrid ( €35 million, plus another €7m in various add-ons)
Walter Pandiani - Villarreal (free transfer)
Razak Boukari - Wolves (€3.8m)
Michael Ciani - Lazio (€4m)
M'Baye Niang - AC Milan (£2 million plus add-ons)

I've realised I had no idea what the fuck had happened since Friday (or since the starting of the transfer window) with any other club than us.

Oncy, you've opened my eyes.

Chelsea are even flusher and are rumoured to be signing Falcao for a gazillion quid. Hurrah for FFP.

They've been bidding like crazy for everyone under The Lying Rag. Lloris, Willian, Damiao, Dzagoev, M'vila, Moutinho. Dunno who they'll en up with eventually. Someone shit hopefully.

If Chelsea get Falcao, I will cry.

Oh yeah, there's a rumour about Huntelaar coming to us.

Spurs are always linked with loads of top players though, signing them seem to be worse.

Are Chelsea seriously linked to Falcao? Imagine Torres and Falcao up front with Mata and Hazard buzzing around them.

*vomits*

If Chelsea get Falcao, I will cry.

Oh yeah, there's a rumour about Huntelaar coming to us.
He'd cost the earth though. Not a penny less than about 60 million, I reckon.

Will Abramovich stump that much cash? Will probably mean that they'll sell us Sturridge though.

The Walcott news might deserve its own thread. Times say Arsenal will negotiate a transfer with us or City. He has rejected the contract offer from the Arse.

In Summary the players that will be leaving us (WE HOPE):

Joe Cole - to West Ham
Adam - to Fullham or some team up north including the neighbours
Andy Carroll - forced exit to West Ham/Newcastle/AC Milan
Spearing - to Bolton for £2-3M
Downing - Barca put in a bid for 12M Turkish Lira according to LeTellacWiz, everyone is devestated because they realize his value now.

We want to get the following sets of players depending on who you believe:
Rhodes, Sturridge, Dempsey, Huntelar (spelling but you know the Dutch guy), Walcott recently mentioned but not much interest here.

Nuri Sahin - has signed for us on a one year loan, and said today that if he likes it he may stay.

We had an away game last week against Hearts where we were utter shit (but still won the game), but Sterling played really well.

We had a game against Man City on Sunday where we drew (2-2) and included the follwoing highlights:-

1) We controlled the game creating one clear cut chance which was missed by Borini from a nice Sterling cross
2) Lucas got injured and Shelvy was bought into replace him. Shelvy played really well.
3) Raheem started the game and did well.
4) Allen played really well.
5) Skrtel scored a great header, but was at fault for the 2nd ball

conclusion from game: BR ideas are taking shape with lots of possession, our strikers are still not good enough to score from open play, players are working extemely hard (those that played anyway).

Regards,

MORON

And, not that Andy doesn't know I know, but........

marvin.jpg

BUY THIS ALBUM.....BITCH !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom