• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting 09/10 Season Gambling..

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyAlwaysMe?

Active
Just spent a good 40minutes on betfair doing my 'seasonal' bets Nikeseer style... You guys sorted yours yet?

Torres to be top goalscorer should make me £41 (odds 5.1), which injuries permitting should be a safe tenner, I took a punt on Madrid for the CL at 5.7 (£10 -> £47), and i'm toying with City to win outside the top4, but the odds arn't too great so have a spare £10 left to play with, anyone got a decent outsider recomendation? Not Liverpool to win the league or anything as I have a habit of jinxing us..

Anyone who isn't already a memeber and fancies signing up stick in my code DFGNGLCGE please 😉

I don't do season long bets as i lack patience.

Today football wise id be on Cardiff to beat Scunthorpe United. McCormack, Chopra & Co should have to much for Scunthorpe who have lots of injury problems at the back (could be Jones and Mirfin's 1st game together and they are both not match fit). Price will be short but should be free money.

I've backed Man City to top the league without the Big 4

Man City to finish in top 6

Notts County to win 2nd division

Luton to win Blue Square

Burnley to be relegated

I backed all these 5 or 6 weeks ago and I got much better prices than they are now so the value is not there anymore e.g. I got Notts County @ 14/1 they are now 11/2.

Forest are a good price today to win at Reading - about 7/2.

[quote author=Bristow link=topic=35125.msg920974#msg920974 date=1249734367]
County won't win league 2.
[/quote]

They probably won't Bristow that's why they're over 5/1 - in other words the general feeling is they have a 20% chance of winning it. The fact is I got 14/1 and now they are less than half that price so I have a good value bet and they COULD win the league.

They have Lee Hughes up front and he scored over 20 in a poor team a division above last season so in good team (relatively speaking) playing in a lower divison he could get 30. He will be up front with Karl Hawley who they signed for big money from Preston and he will also score hatfulls at this level. They will finish somewhere in the top 4.

BTW Dancing Brave = Pesam, I was having trouble logging in from home so re-registered.

I was just coming on to retract that comment. Was told by a mate a week or so ago that county hadn't bought any good players so I just went along with that tbh as they were pretty gash last season when I saw them play aldershot.

Eto'o top scorere in Italy and Torres in premiership 21/1 with bet365.

[/quote]

Hmmm Mr B, what score was it today 😀

[quote author=Dancing Brave link=topic=35125.msg920977#msg920977 date=1249735023]
[/quote]

They probably won't Bristow that's why they're over 5/1 - in other words the general feeling is they have a 20% chance of winning it. The fact is I got 14/1 and now they are less than half that price so I have a good value bet and they COULD win the league.

They have Lee Hughes up front and he scored over 20 in a poor team a division above last season so in good team (relatively speaking) playing in a lower divison he could get 30. He will be up front with Karl Hawley who they signed for big money from Preston and he will also score hatfulls at this level. They will finish somewhere in the top 4.

BTW Dancing Brave = Pesam, I was having trouble logging in from home so re-registered.
[/quote]

And if County keep winning then their odds will plummet and you can lay them off for guaranteed profit.

[quote author=JimmyK link=topic=35125.msg922402#msg922402 date=1249984527]
Just got Gerrard to be top English scorer in the Prem at 8.8 with a £78 profit on a tenner wooo
[/quote]

I don't see the value in that. Rooney and Lampard are big rivals. Then Defoe and Bent could do well if they have good seasons. No doubt Owen will fancy his chances of banging them in again now hes at a good side aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom