• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

YOUR TOP FIVE MOST HATED PLAYERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bloke can't even tell one of his stories without making it even worse:

On meeting Keith Richards: 'The one with all the lines on his face. Not Ronnie Wood, the other one: Keith Moon'.

"So, we flies home...", "We goes out..."

Genuine question: Is speaking like that a Scouse thing? I've never encountered it in all my time over there...

Jesus wept, he's as thick as bottled shite.

He's not even the best footballer we've ever produced, never mind the best sportsperson, FFS.

And nobody who IS on the list as potentially Ireland's greatest sportsperson - it's most likely Katie Taylor, by the way - has ever abandoned their country, as captain no less, when we needed them most.

As for your narrative on Salford, you come across like an ex-boyfriend who never stops talking about the former love who he's most definitely over now... Yes, absolutely over her... Don't even think about her now... Except to tell everybody how really, truly over her you are... Constantly. Me think he doth protest too much, mo chara.

And your defense of McAteer, well, that's just very silly... Grown men have the choice to behave like cunts or to not - Trigger chose to behave like a cunt. It's nobody's fault but his. You don't strike me as somebody who'd blame the teacher if your kid's just not trying hard enough at school.

Totally different scenarios and not comparable at all.
Do you hate every player in that team so as they are were less than professional to say the least?

Roy isn’t even the best Keane to play for the Rep.

That would be “Record Robbie” - the Reps most capped player & top scorer ever.

Toss up between Keane, Diouf, Barton, Diego Costa, Terry, Bowyer for me...

If I were not a supporter, then I guess Suarez should be on that list.

I also admit there have been many other scumbags and rapists who shouldn't walk around...let alone be playing for our club.

Mcateer wasn’t the only spice boy.

McAteer is the only Spice Boy who I'm reliably informed had 'that' argument with Phil Thompson. And if that story is true, and I believe the person who told me, then he's above and beyond as a cunt.

And though I don't hate the other Spice Boys like I do McAteer, I hate that their lack of professionalism and desire led directly to us not winning anything for years and having to watch that shower up the road dominate at a time when our talent should have seen us share some of those spoils. It was embarrassing to witness.

McAteer is the only Spice Boy who I'm reliably informed had 'that' argument with Phil Thompson. And if that story is true, and I believe the person who told me, then he's above and beyond as a cunt.

And though I don't hate the other Spice Boys like I do McAteer, I hate that their lack of professionalism and desire led directly to us not winning anything for years and having to watch that shower up the road dominate at a time when our talent should have seen us share some of those spoils. It was embarrassing to witness.
What was ‘that’ argument? And I agree it was beyond embarrassing it was infuriating. Yet Keane was a huge reason they dominated as they did, hence the admiration. Our own lot couldn’t hold a candle their professional. I hate Utd, supporting Liverpool growing up in Ireland was a constant lesson in failure but I’ve been someone who could objectively look at what they did and acknowledge how good they were while still hating it. If that makes me a Utd fan in peoples eyes then more the fool them.

What was ‘that’ argument? And I agree it was beyond embarrassing it was infuriating. Yet Keane was a huge reason they dominated as they did, hence the admiration. Our own lot couldn’t hold a candle their professional. I hate Utd, supporting Liverpool growing up in Ireland was a constant lesson in failure but I’ve been someone who could objectively look at what they did and acknowledge how good they were while still hating it. If that makes me a Utd fan in peoples eyes then more the fool them.

We can all acknowledge it, mate. We have to... But you seem to revel in it.

And anyway, the scum's success as a whole is not the discussion here... Roy Keane is. I never said he wasn't a magnificent player - He was. But he abandoned his country AND acknowledged setting out to end another player's career - Any begrudging respect I had for him was lost. He's an utter cunt to me now, and always will be.

'That' argument was when Thommo was chewing him out at Melwood for repeatedly fucking about, and McAteer basically gave him the 'who the fuck are you?' line, to which Thommo replied with something like 'I can show you my medals, if you'd like - That's what football is all about'. Upon hearing this, McAteer retrieved his wallet from the dressing room, got back in Thommo's face, waving a big wad of cash, and yelled "THIS is what football is all about, mate!".

I've heard that story told by more than one person, each of whom I trust to know their stuff. I believe it. So fuck him too.

We can all acknowledge it, mate. We have to... But you seem to revel in it.

And anyway, the scum's success as a whole is not the discussion here... Roy Keane is. I never said he wasn't a magnificent player - He was. But he abandoned his country AND acknowledged setting out to end another player's career - Any begrudging respect I had for him was lost. He's an utter cunt to me now, and always will be.

'That' argument was when Thommo was chewing him out at Melwood for repeatedly fucking about, and McAteer basically gave him the 'who the fuck are you?' line, to which Thommo replied with something like 'I can show you my medals, if you'd like - That's what football is all about'. Upon hearing this, McAteer retrieved his wallet from the dressing room, got back in Thommo's face, waving a big wad of cash, and yelled "THIS is what football is all about, mate!".

I've heard that story told by more than one person, each of whom I trust to know their stuff. I believe it. So fuck him too.

I don’t look past sport achievement so hence Keane is no1 for me.
As for Mcateer, it would be interesting to hear his take on this now. Everyone does things they aren’t proud of in the heat of the moment.

But Keane transgressed within the sporting sphere...thus hampering his own, and his nation's, achievements. You can't just disregard them.

Imagine just before Istanbul, Gerrard got a cob on over something and flounced off leaving his team in the lurch? It would've been unforgivable.

Yeah,he nearly joined Chelsea, but he didn't and he openly admitted he regretted it. Plus, for most people, it still did sour his standing with them anyway.

I really don't get the Keane apologists. That's before I even get into deliberately trying to murder Haaland on the pitch. He's a cunt.

That said, I love watching him now tear into United. That must be hard for you to see, cash out.

I don’t look past sport achievement so hence Keane is no1 for me.
As for Mcateer, it would be interesting to hear his take on this now. Everyone does things they aren’t proud of in the heat of the moment.

The two things for which that horrible cunt is most famous - infamous, actually - happened in his sporting realm... He abandoned his team, as their leader, when they needed him most AND he committed a premeditated attack upon a fellow pro on the pitch, during a game.

He's remembered by all but his apologists for leaving his team and assault. As both of these things happened in the sports 'segment' of his life, and are not any off-the-pitch things that are used against him, using your own logic, they should both diminish enormously your respect for this self-important wanker.

Somebody who does just ONE of those things, never mind BOTH, cannot even be included in the conversation for greatest sports person. And though you will never admit it here, you know this.

But Keane transgressed within the sporting sphere...thus hampering his own, and his nation's, achievements. You can't just disregard them.

I judge him based on what he did on the pitch not off it and nobody has done more imo.

Imagine just before Istanbul, Gerrard got a cob on over something and flounced off leaving his team in the lurch? It would've been unforgivable.

Yeah,he nearly joined Chelsea, but he didn't and he openly admitted he regretted it. Plus, for most people, it still did sour his standing with them anyway.

I really don't get the Keane apologists. That's before I even get into deliberately trying to murder Haaland on the pitch. He's a cunt.

The Haaland one I don’t get. So many players look to revenge on the pitch. I know I’ve done it myself countless times. Granted it’s not the nicest trait but almost every player does it during their career.
How many times have played a match where you for revenge on a player with a tackle of your own or expected a bad tackle from an opponent.

The two things for which that horrible cunt is most famous - infamous, actually - happened in his sporting realm... He abandoned his team, as their leader, when they needed him most AND he committed a premeditated attack upon a fellow pro on the pitch, during a game.

He's remembered by all but his apologists for leaving his team and assault. As both of these things happened in the sports 'segment' of his life, and are not any off-the-pitch things that are used against him, using your own logic, they should both diminish enormously your respect for this self-important wanker.

Somebody who does just ONE of those things, never mind BOTH, cannot even be included in the conversation for greatest sports person. And though you will never admit it here, you know this.

I guess I see sport very differently and that’s fair enough. As I’ve said previously Taylor may eclipse him but as things stand he’s easily my no1 and I couldn’t disagree more regarding your statement of him abandoning his country.

This is like trying to convince dantes that Trump is a cunt. I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom