• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Xmas Drinkies

ILD

Very Well-Known
Is it time for a Xmas Drinkies Thread? The game picked was Cardiff 21st December; 12:45pm kick off.

Who’s in?

Also I might have two spare tickets in Anny Road Upper. I'll know in a hour or two if they are still available. I have a lad holding them for me but he will need payment asap or he probably won’t hold them. If any of the regulars need a ticket let me know and we will sort something out.

No way I can afford a ticket on top of the going our money, but I'll be there from the ridiculously early start until a ridiculously late finish.

My birthday in the 20th & my driving test on the 19th.

So I may be celebrating both, hopefully!

No way I can afford a ticket on top of the going our money, but I'll be there from the ridiculously early start until a ridiculously late finish.

My birthday in the 20th & my driving test on the 19th.

So I may be celebrating both, hopefully!

Sounds good Jon. A jager on me if you pass the test.

Those tickets are just resting in your account. ;)

Still time to come P. I've secured two more tickets now for the forum.

As much as I would like to I am unfortunately working that week end.

As I said before I'll be there with 3 mates.

We'll be in Liverpool from Friday till Sunday.

Reactions: ILD
I'm back in Dub for Christmas, first time in a decade. Would love to pop over for the St Stephens game, but I'd get a lot of flak ;)

I just Googled st Stephens game.

Then saw that it means boxing day in religious language.

*self facepalm*

Don't forget to bless yourself now as well sunshine. We don't do Boxing Day. Too violent for us noice irishfellas. Could be worse, you be in America #Christmasis1day

I thought America had it better than us regards Christmas starting early due to Thanksgiving meaning it's a natural starting point for shop decorations etc to go up?

September the 26th my local co-op shop had a small Christmas tree & mince pies on a big Christmas stand at the entrance.

I went in & complained the manager, he said he'd been getting people moaning about it all day!

Christmas starts as soon as Halloween is over in my book.

Back on topic, are we back in the Harry for pints after the game? Also can someone text Sean to tell him about it? I lost all my numbers.

Christmas starts as soon as Halloween is over in my book.

Back on topic, are we back in the Harry for pints after the game? Also can someone text Sean to tell him about it? I lost all my numbers.

Yep, Harry, match (for everyone bar me & Ross), more Harry, then town.

I told Sean last week. He said if he's about he'll join us for a few.

Can't imagine him not going the match so hopefully he'll be there.

Hmmm....I'm out on a work doo the night before so not sure. Depends if it's mine or Spion's turn for the ticket as well.

Yep, Harry, match (for everyone bar me & Ross), more Harry, then town.

I told Sean last week. He said if he's about he'll join us for a few.

Can't imagine him not going the match so hopefully he'll be there.

He has only went to one game this season which was the Southampton one.
I think the Gods are trying to tell him something.
The Harry isn't the same without him though

if i can get the monday off i'll be up for it (i've got the rest of dec off from 24th so seems a bit pointless flying over to fly back to work for a day to fly to liverpool again)

I might be able to make it - would be my first trip to Anfield! Will get back pronto.

I'm in if course. I'll be leading the Drinkies charge into town afterwards. I'll get Nessie and Fabio on board as well.

Few new bars in town id like to try.

Back
Top Bottom