• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup - Quarter Final 2 - Brazil v Belgium

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was stone-wall.

The other a bit more soft.. still, hand —> face.

It would have been harsh KAE. First one was. Belgium have done well. Neymar is a cunt, his antics don't help him. Anyone else and they may have got the decision in their favour

I think you could argue there was a pen in there for Brazil.
You could also argue that they have been given a BUNCH of set pieces for Neymars fucking diving this tournament.
So you live by the shit lank haired effete sister fucking bellend sword you die by the shit lank haired effete sister fucking bellend sword.

Amazing that hes a player im not sure we have ever played against, has not played for any of our rivals, has never done ANYTHING against Liverpool but I fucking loathe him as much as Any fucker in football.

Refs not putting up with all this south american crying diving wank is the best outcome of this world cup so far
Like how the ref today told Suarez to fuck off with his antics early in the game

Refs not putting up with all this south american crying diving wank is the best outcome of this world cup so far

Absolutely - and as I suspected all along Belgium would do them and and they did - I knew they would not be able to handle Hazard and in the end they couldn't. So glad to see the back of Neymar from this tournament - hopefully he will get an understanding that he ain't all that and there are more effective number 10's in this world than him. His antics during this world cup is one of the major bad points - really bad. Belgium's plan B (the hairy Fellaini plan) - seems to win - are they now the only team in this world cup with a 100% record - yes they are it seems.

On the Brazil performance -we saw why we never actually won anything with Coutinho in our side - loved how the belgium defense thwarted his signature move everytime he wanted to take a shot !!! fucking thick c*nt - back home now boy with your loser friends. The only good thing in that side was that Douglas Costa - reminded me of the Brazil of old that I liked. Oh and Willian - really looked like the least effective front player out of all of them when he was on.

Absolutely - and as I suspected all along Belgium would do them and and they did - I knew they would not be able to handle Hazard and in the end they couldn't. So glad to see the back of Neymar from this tournament - hopefully he will get an understanding that he ain't all that and there are more effective number 10's in this world than him. His antics during this world cup is one of the major bad points - really bad. Belgium's plan B (the hairy Fellaini plan) - seems to win - are they now the only team in this world cup with a 100% record - yes they are it seems.

On the Brazil performance -we saw why we never actually won anything with Coutinho in our side - loved how the belgium defense thwarted his signature move everytime he wanted to take a shot !!! fucking thick c*nt - back home now boy with your loser friends. The only good thing in that side was that Douglas Costa - reminded me of the Brazil of old that I liked. Oh and Willian - really looked like the least effective front player out of all of them when he was on.
Wait.
You suspected Belgium would win? But youve been saying all tournament FIFA were fixing it to make Brazil win?

Wait.
You suspected Belgium would win? But youve been saying all tournament FIFA were fixing it to make Brazil win?

I suspect a lot of stuff from FIFA - you have no idea the type of shit they get upto in third world countries. So excuse me if I don't trust them. But in terms of Belgium winning - I called it the other day on this site - I think @Sheik Yerbouti - said Brazil would win - I hate that team and I know when they will lose and who they will lose to. Problem is @Oncy - you can't read too much stuff - it's all those years of social media engagement that has wrecked your mind.

I suspect a lot of stuff from FIFA - you have no idea the type of shit they get upto in third world countries. So excuse me if I don't trust them. But in terms of Belgium winning - I called it the other day on this site - I think @Sheik Yerbouti - said Brazil would win - I hate that team and I know when they will lose and who they will lose to. Problem is @Oncy - you can't read too much stuff - it's all those years of social media engagement that has wrecked your mind.
Im not on social media Moron

Im not on social media Moron
I know - you switched off all your devices and stuff - it takes time to become pure again @Oncy.

For the first time in this world cup - I have no idea what will happen in the semi final when France play Belgium, or tomorrow when England play Sweden. I hate this feeling - - how do you cunts on this site live with that ? - not knowing shit ? you guys must be scared all the time ?

On paper England should win but those Scando's turn into Vikings when they play England and feel like they need to piss on England. Just don't understand it.

Did I fuck say Brazil would win.

Did I fuck say Brazil would win.
@Sheik Yerbouti - my deepest cuntish apologies to you; you did not say that Brazil would beat Belgium. It was.... @Judge Jules - who said in the Belgium vs Japan thread when I said that Belgium would easily defeat Brazil. Evidence:-

http://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/inde...d-belgium-vs-japan.123267/page-5#post-1727017

@Bradley , @Woland - many thanks for believing in my false accusation - I know who my sociopath friends are on this site now. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom