• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup of the Damned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what message the reptilians are sending with the pyrotechnics before the match? It's probably "rape more children" or something like that.

Nope sorry not for me. Didn’t bother to watch any matches yesterday. Couldn’t be arsed, even if Ingerlund qualified which tbh you’d have to be utterly shite not to win against one of the worst team, if not, the worst team of the WC.

But we oldies know the familiar script. They’ll likely win the next match or maybe two. And the media will whip up a national frenzy that football might, just might, be coming home (for the millionth time). Then they will get knocked out on penalties in the quarters or semis. Awww. Shame. Again.

Who’s gonna be the fall guy this time in penalty shootouts ? Sterling ? Those boys are gonna be bricking it, you can bet they will be practicing hours and hours on penalty kicks now.
I know. I was unimpressed. This was against a poor Wales which with with Ramsey and Bale may as we’ll have been playing 9 and half men.

Ben White has left the England squad and is not expected to return.

Guess that explains why Southgate played Trent last night.

I’ve watched so many defenders, wipe out the shooter after the shot is taken, and there’s never a whiff of a penalty. That was very soft.

Are Poland just relying on Mexico not scoring any more goals here? Is that their strategy?

On the plus side, it is putting Belgium out.

Yes, I'd most like for us to get something out of this match. Failing that, tanking Belgium will bring a bit of joy. Although, it also brings rest for De Bruyne and Courtois and that may have future consequences for us.

Ouch. Morocco are just a class above Canada. Athletic and technical. Impressive performance thus far.

I'll go back to hoping Lovren puts De Bruyne out for the season.

It's just occurred to me. Tomorrow Uruguay are playing Ghana again. Will Suarez get on to the pitch? And if yes, how long will he stay there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom