• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup of the Damned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. Honestly, maybe it's just the ease of watching matches due to streaming services but I'm loving watching so many matches, even when working, commuting, etc.
Yep, have it in the background at work. Personally, I think the world cup gets a bit boring when the underdogs get knocked out.

Last edited:
Really? I think it's been OK.

Same.
Enjoy the unique all in one place tournament feel.
There’s probably less “worse” teams than previously historically across Asia and Africa which makes group stages more competitive.
Feel The number of true top teams are still same as before, don’t know about the constant moaning about but I think it’s just a case of all being older than any real big difference.

Agree that Brazil look very strong, but without Neymar they could struggle a bit forward.
France look good too.

There are others who could be in the mix, like Croatia and maybe an African team - romanticism lives.

I miss Ronaldo, Ronaldinho et al.

This Brazil are a boring turgid side (and all recent incarnations in fairness). I can't believe they're playing Richarlison up front.

I miss Ronaldo, Ronaldinho et al.

This Brazil are a boring turgid side (and all recent incarnations in fairness). I can't believe they're playing Richarlison up front.

4838054.jpg

Two crap teams but Senegal deservedly edged it because Ecuador were totally toothless up front. Neither of these were frightening anyone.

Rashford has been awful - hardly made a pass as well as missing a great chance one on one (well done Danny Ward). He should be off for Grealish to draw the fouls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom