• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who's going to Madrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realize I've been totally dead on here for years, but I've made arrangements to be in Madrid for matchday - no hope or expectation of tickets though.

If the opportunity is there, definitely keen to meet up with any of you lot. And if anyone else without match tickets has a good venue set up to watch, I'm still not settled.

Realize I've been totally dead on here for years, but I've made arrangements to be in Madrid for matchday - no hope or expectation of tickets though.

If the opportunity is there, definitely keen to meet up with any of you lot. And if anyone else without match tickets has a good venue set up to watch, I'm still not settled.
@PeterHague is custodian of the WhatsApp group for those travelling. PM him your number and he'll add you in

Just about to set off - nothing like last year's adventure (Shannon-Manchester-Copenhagen-Istanbul-Odessa-Kyiv), this time its bus to Dublin, flight to Madrid. Wont be the same without the discomfort of multiple departure lounges and warm airport beer

Fuck me, thought mine was bad.

Manchester Lyon Vienna kiev

We clearly both have one track minds ... just different tracks

This weekend I will be paying €6 a pint, god knows what you'll have to pay for a 5 minute blowie

I'm sure you can find cheaper than that. Unless they hike up the prices for this weekend, of course...

If the worst comes to the worst, just grab some beers from a supermarket and drink in the square.
Update from my man on the ground who got to Madrid yesterday:

"Anything between 2.50 and 3.50 for what they call a doble- which is smaller than a pint"

That's better ...

Now how much will Peters girls cost?

Update from my man on the ground who got to Madrid yesterday:

"Anything between 2.50 and 3.50 for what they call a doble- which is smaller than a pint"

That's better ...

Now how much will Peters girls cost?
I was in Madrid about 10 years ago, our hotel was in some sort of red light district and the same two women used to try and get my business every time we walked past. I didn't ask the price.

I remember it wasn't that expensive for beers. Well, to be more accurate I don't remember it being particularly expensive for beers. That type of information sticks in my mind.

I used to stay in a friends flat in Percy St (around the back of the prod cathedral) which, at the time, was full of pros - "You looking for business, luv?" was the phrase of choice.

In the summer I'd sleep with the window open and I could hear them agreeing a price with the punters. £5 was the standard then (late 80s).

There was one who must have been 60, was built like a brick shithouse, and held a handbag that I swear had a brick in it ... She scared the living shit out of me, but seemed to get her fair share of business.

[hl]
TO THOSE WHO TRAVEL TO MADRID!

[/hl]
As we already know there are so many supporters that will come just for watching the match as it´s been imposible to book an hotel room.
That is why we want to offer them a place where to leave their belongings so they can go to the game free of bags and jackets!!

Liverpool supporters could leave their staff at our store located in c/Barcelona 10 (2 min from SOL, Lines1, 2 and 3 of Metro) 6AM-2AM

Code: Neverwalkalone
20% OFF DISCOUNNT

Check it on our WEBSITE : LOCKERINTHECITY

Just about to set off - nothing like last year's adventure (Shannon-Manchester-Copenhagen-Istanbul-Odessa-Kyiv), this time its bus to Dublin, flight to Madrid. Wont be the same without the discomfort of multiple departure lounges and warm airport beer

Enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom