• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Who's going down?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Who's going down?

• Huddersfield

• Fulham

• Southampton

• Cardiff

• Burnley

• Newcastle

• Palace

• Brighton

• Bournemouth

• Everton

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Well-Known
Who's getting relegated this season?

I'd love it if it was Palace but it's looking unlikely, even with Zaha playing like a dickhead and Hodgson being Hodgson. Southampton were hopeless under Hughes but are looking much better now and you can bet Rafa will keep that pile of shit up again.

Cardiff: worst squad in the league

Huddersfield: feel a bit sorry for Wagner but they're doomed

Burnley: actually had Fulham here first but Burnley's last 4 fixtures are Chelsea, City, Everton and Arsenal. So I got a feeling Ranieri will get lucky again, even though Fulham have been comically shit - especially given their squad looks stronger on paper than most of the other relegation candidates

Btw - we've got Cardiff, Huddersfield and Newcastle in our last 4 fixtures. Would be a nice bonus if some of these were down (or safe) already

It's getting harder to tell than I originally thought it might be. Cardiff as you say are a pile of @rse and were an early pick of mine, but they're not going quietly. Conversely I thought earlier in the season that Fulham would probably stay up but I'm less sure now, especially if Cairney signs for W.Ham this month as some are saying he might. The one cert I can now see is Huddersfield, but unlike you I don't have a particular sympathy for Wagner, who came across as a bit of a loudmouthed d!ck when they stayed up last season. Ralf Rabbithutch is making a difference to Southampton, but there's a fair amount of dross in that squad and I don't think they're safe yet by any means.

Huddersfield are woeful, I’m amazed they stayed up last season. Cardiff, have fight and grit but they are playing a right back up front and look doomed. Fulham are probably the 3rd ream to go down unless they sign some defenders who can defend

Wagner has left Huddersfield "by mutual consent", I wonder who's going to take that job. One thing that's certain is no one is keeping them up

Wagner has left Huddersfield "by mutual consent", I wonder who's going to take that job. One thing that's certain is no one is keeping them up
Cometh the hour, cometh the man. TBF he has been available for a long time now.
giphy.gif

Or
ExcitableAdorableEasteuropeanshepherd-max-1mb.gif

But if they want to stay up and he has a record of keeping teams up, then this Fat fucker should be their first choice
MFQDyYy.gif

Ideal bounce back opportunity for Maureen to continue shitting titles

I'm surprised those three haven't tried to form a management supergroup, imagine the combined brainpower and old-school, tried and trusted managerial nous accrued over decades at the top of the game, across a dozen clubs who have all sacked them.

Reactions: jan

It might actually be mutual. Ideal for Wagners career is to take minors Huddersfield up and keep them there and never got relegated.

It might actually be mutual. Ideal for Wagners career is to take minors Huddersfield up and keep them there and never got relegated.

I think it actually might be "mutual" in this case, yeah. Seems to be a lot of affection and respect from all parties, and rightly so.

They're doomed, though, obviously

You know you're fucked when even fat Sam has said he wouldn't take the Huddersfield job as he doesn't think they can be saved.

Bit late for anyone to save Hudderfield now surely, unless they come in and bring a couple of names with them.

You know you're fucked when even fat Sam has said he wouldn't take the Huddersfield job as he doesn't think they can be saved.

He's claimed so many times that he doesn't like his "relegation dogfight expert" reputation, but he wouldn't get any blame when they do get relegated, and then the challenge would be promotion. So maybe he just doesn't fancy managing in the Championship?

They might just give it to Mark Hudson and see what happens. It's not going to be an easy sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom