• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who do you want ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to use this opportunity to get some top tier young talent.

Last time we won the CL, a 16/17 year old Aguero expressed an interest in us.

Agreed.

Sessegnon, Sancho, Hudson-Odoi are all players we should be looking at.

Agreed.

Sessegnon, Sancho, Hudson-Odoi are all players we should be looking at.

I was thinking less established “for the future” young players - Sancho for example would cost 100M plus and expect to go straight into the first team.

Sign Sancho and Mane can play as a striker to allow game time to be shared between Firmino, Mane, Sancho and Salah.

The lad's got everything we need and will be great for years, IMO. Worth a very large fee.

It's more like he doesn't want us. Don't think Klopp likes his attitude.
Just look at Moreno, worse than Clyne but he's still around.
Yeah I think Clyne bitched himself out of a CL medal.
Just dont get it, he was klopps number one for a whole season before injury and then he just vanished.

Just dont get it, he was klopps number one for a whole season before injury and then he just vanished.

In Klopp's first couple of seasons, I watched them all closely, and while everyone else seemed to buy into Klopp's attitude and charisma etc, Clyne struck me as remaining detached and unmoved. He's a good defender but he didn't change, didn't adapt, didn't show any real engagement with Klopp's approach. I think he's just one of those players who doesn't like football and treats it purely as a job. In The Office sitcom, he'd be the fat bloke in the corner, eating scotch eggs and muttering about everyone else. Good riddance.

I think it's fair to say that Klopp knows what makes a good full back, and he didn't see it in Clyne and obviously Moreno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom