• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What happened to the Arsenal thread?

The juicy bits were separated out and put in the 'Feedback' forum.

Been "Disappeared" now, though.

Jono went full RAWK.

Leo got banned for being lippy.

Woland accused Jono of "doing a Paddy".

Someone asked why Leo was banned.

Jono asked if they wanted to be next.

I compared the situation to 'Animal Farm' and got loads of likes.

Shit was real!

lol.. not exactly how I recall it, especially over Leo.. But yeh.. I can see why some people did..

Split the thread, locked the argument, then deleted the thread.. amusing as it was, it was better deleted...

Jono went full RAWK.

Leo got banned for being lippy.

Woland accused Jono of "doing a Paddy".

Someone asked why Leo was banned.

Jono asked if they wanted to be next.

I compared the situation to 'Animal Farm' and got loads of likes.

Shit was real!

Plus FFF and LTW selling their souls for code.

lol.. not exactly how I recall it, especially over Leo.. But yeh.. I can see why some people did..

Split the thread, locked the argument, then deleted the thread.. amusing as it was, it was better deleted...

If it was someone other than you that made an arse out of themselves, that thread would still be on the first page.

Ninja didn't like what was posted so he prolly deleted it.
Convenient.

If it was someone other than you that made an arse out of themselves, that thread would still be on the first page.

I just didn't think it was appropriate..
It was a car crash of a thread.

Whether I was involved or not, it would of eventually been deleted, regardless.

I really don't think anyone should have the power to pick and choose what they delete.
It's almost as if the site is owned by an individual.

Let's treat this as a learning experience and move on, shall we?

I really don't think anyone should have the power to pick and choose what they delete.
It's almost as if the site is owned by an individual.
Jesus H Christ..

Leo.. Get over yourself will you.. You really are pushing the boundaries of annoying cuntishness

The thread was locked after being separated... and It didn't really portray a good image of the site in the feedback area, so I deleted it, like any other thread of the same nature..

Please please move on and give it a rest..

I'm with @Fabio last 2 comments..

Yes I'm pushing boundaries because I don't agree with you.
If you were with Fabio's comments you wouldn't have said 'do you want to be next' to another poster who questioned you.
I'll leave it there anyway because we all know how this will play out.

Yes I'm pushing boundaries because I don't agree with you.
If you were with Fabio's comments you wouldn't have said 'do you want to be next' to another poster who questioned you.
I'll leave it there anyway because we all know how this will play out.

You just cannot help yourself can you ?

The 'do you want to be next', I agree was rash and probably said in haste, but I was sick and tired of the ridiculous comments being directed my way.... which I felt where very uncalled for. I do this in my spare time.. You where acting the goat, even after a warning.. I banned you.. Learn from it..

The comments being thrown at me of late are wearing a little thin.. I am not saying I should be immune.. But fucking hell GIVE IT A REST!!!

I refer you to the rules and guidelines... you may want to read em, rather than waiting to pounce on my posts..

http://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/inde...3-forum-posting-principles-please-read.31611/

Harsh - i only took a cadbury's bar. Code is useless to me - it's like Chinese.

Perhaps harsh, but that thread contained the only examples I can think of where I read a post by you or Jon and thought, 'they don't believe a word of what they just typed'.

I cried a little.

Back
Top Bottom