• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

We've apparently opened a store in Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
But that's not the most interesting part of the picture...

0o0g4a83oha41.jpg

It worries that me that someone has the IT literacy to Photoshop something like this but lacks the imagination to come up with something more original

Looks legit.

Only thing missing to make it more believable would've been a statue of Shankly.

It worries that me that someone has the IT literacy to Photoshop something like this but lacks the imagination to come up with something more original

What do you mean by "original" in this context? Assuming it has been photoshopped, what other more original suggestions would you make?

Some lesser-known maniacal despot from history?

Did he want Klopp's name and the name eluded him and he was like, you know the guy, really famous German bloke, great motivator with a crowd, really gets them going, you know the one...and the guy was YES, YES, leave it to me.

I'm (obviously) no expert in photoshop or anything like that, but it does look real to me.

And why would anyone bother to fake some LFC store popup in a Vietnam mall? Just so that he could also add in some local with Adolf Hitler on his top?

What would be the point?

(I know, I know: "autism")

This can't be real, we all know Hitler's number was 1 as he was a goalkeeper.

Or is that Pope John Paul II I'm thinking of?

Wrong number for Hitler anyways - so it's an imposter.
@manwithnoname we need to get mors in on this way - I bet we're being hoodwinked again!

I'm not sure even the fabled tinfoilhattery of Mors could link a Vietnamese LFC merch store and a faked local fan wearing an Adolf Hitler football shirt, to the Jews/ Israel/ Zionist New World Order.

Oh what am I saying?? Of course the daft old madman could!

OK, I tried to do some investigating...
first off I "stole" the picture from a thread on r/Liverpoolfc

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/eo0bey/store_opening_in_vietnam_apparently_liverpool/

So, searched on twitter for the original picture, tried "Liverpool store Vietnam", gave me nothing. Tried "Liverpool Hitler shirt" got this, don't know whether to laugh or cry.
I'm sorry LTW and our other Israeli members, I mean nothing by it.

Holy fuck its Peter Beardsley

Some gold in this thread. Well done, chaps.

Of course Mystic had to go and ruin it, but that's a given. It's his siegnature move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom