• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Ham United v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don’t look anywhere near the level of last season. They will drop more than you expect.

Someone needs to take ownership on the pitch. It was clear yesterday that no one was taking the game by the scruff of the neck. Bournemouth at full strength will be a tough game on Saturday - but we need to win going into the PL break. Looks like it'll be a showdown for the last 12 games - let's give ourselves the best chance of going in with some positivity.

Basically got both.

Got my hopes up when Gerrard slipped. Never again. I'd rather not get my hopes up and have them dashed. Anything good that happens is a pleasant surprise.
Each to their own, but I just don't get this.

If we win the title you will be no more over the moon than me, if we lose you will be no less disappointed than me, but the difference is I am allowing myself to enjoy this now (not last night obviously). There is no upside to your approach

May as well say you will give up supporting Liverpool then you won't get upset when anything LFC is less than perfect

Each to their own, but I just don't get this.

If we win the title you will be no more over the moon than me, if we lose you will be no less disappointed than me, but the difference is I am allowing myself to enjoy this now (not last night obviously). There is no upside to your approach

May as well say you will give up supporting Liverpool then you won't get upset when anything LFC is less than perfect

Nah it's a million times more painful when you start to hope and believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom