• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Haaaammmmm fan in Salah Muslim Rant ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ijg

Very Active
Don’t ya just love East London football fans, so educated and personable.

I'm surprised in these sorts of situations that no one speaks up. It is getting a bit more common for people to step in. Horrific.

No doubt WHU will say the condemn the actions of one or two idiots etc etc

“Mohamed Salah: West Ham investigate racist abuse of Liverpool striker.

‘West Ham are investigating after a video emerged of a fan racially abusing Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah during Monday's 1-1 draw at London Stadium.

Egypt striker Salah, 26, was filmed on a mobile phone from a section of home supporters as he was taking a corner.

The footage, taken by a fellow fan, shows expletives directed at Salah including about his Muslim religion.

In a statement, West Ham said they have "a zero tolerance policy to any form of violent or abusive behaviour".

It continued: "We are an inclusive football club.

"Regardless of age, race, religion or belief, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or disability, everyone is warmly welcomed at London Stadium.

"Anyone identified committing an offence will have their details passed to the police and will face a lifetime ban from London Stadium.

"There is no place for this kind of behaviour at our stadium."

The user who posted the video on Twitter said: "I was disgusted by what I was hearing. People like this deserve no place in our society let alone football matches."

Police are aware of the incident.’”

“Mohamed Salah: West Ham investigate racist abuse of Liverpool striker.

‘West Ham are investigating after a video emerged of a fan racially abusing Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah during Monday's 1-1 draw at London Stadium.

Egypt striker Salah, 26, was filmed on a mobile phone from a section of home supporters as he was taking a corner.

The footage, taken by a fellow fan, shows expletives directed at Salah including about his Muslim religion.

In a statement, West Ham said they have "a zero tolerance policy to any form of violent or abusive behaviour".

It continued: "We are an inclusive football club.

"Regardless of age, race, religion or belief, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or disability, everyone is warmly welcomed at London Stadium.

"Anyone identified committing an offence will have their details passed to the police and will face a lifetime ban from London Stadium.

"There is no place for this kind of behaviour at our stadium."

The user who posted the video on Twitter said: "I was disgusted by what I was hearing. People like this deserve no place in our society let alone football matches."

Police are aware of the incident.’”

So he was disgusted, but not disgusted enough to actually say something to him, just to video it.

Shitbag twat.

So he was disgusted, but not disgusted enough to actually say something to him, just to video it.

Shitbag twat.
This appears to be the original poster of the video.
Seems he's a Liverpool fan, sat in the home end (and also a Muslim).
Maybe he felt he couldn't say anything in the moment?

I can understand why you dont say anything when you're a Liverpool fan in the home end...

Telling someone to pack it in shouldn't necessarily out you as a liverpool fan but I do get that you might not speak up based on surroundings.

Shitbag twat.

That shit can turn nasty quickly, next thing you know you have a knife poking out the side of your stomach.

Keep safe, get home then pop on social media.

I'm always amazed that idiotic thick cunts like these can scrape the money together to go to games. How do these people earn a living? Does mouth-breathing and knuckle-dragging really pay that well?

After their shitty surveillance system, and incompetent stewards, were heavily criticised last season, West Ham insisted it had installed more cameras than at any other stadium and had introduced more reliable methods of identifying those responsible for crowd trouble, so it'll be interesting to see how they try to wriggle out of this one.

Depressing, but it seems to be one lone dickhead. At Upton park it would have been half a stand directing that bile. I know Brexit has meant some of these twats feel it's their moment, but honestly, things are getting better. The fact we're recording and commenting on the more isolated examples of bigotry is still a power for good, because it keeps the pressure to push this shit out of football stadiums, but we shouldn't think this is the 1970s. Thankfully, even in amongst the West Ham mongs, things are improving.

The "Liverpool Echo" website splashed the story, and invited readers to watch the video - which one always thinks twice about because it means facing a barrage of aggressive pop-up advertising.

So I clicked on it and watched the video. All the racist language had been bleeped out! This seemed to make it a pointless exercise.

Shitbag twat.

I grew up for most of my life with West Ham supporters all around me. I don't blame the poster for not saying anything during that match - he probably did not want to suffer any violence by saying or stepping in - which in all likelihood would have happened. My experience of many West Ham fans are that they are curry eating, part-time racists but without realizing that they are chanting racist stuff because to them it is just name calling. It is very surprising that many of their supporters have that personality about them considering where their old and even their new ground is situated - pretty much in the heart of the main muslim population in London. Many of their regular supporters have a violent edge to them - they will kick off, and not just rival fans - but even their very own.

Only last season - the West Ham guy I work with decided to go to a game with a younger guy in the office who supports Charlton. During the game he started getting a little excited and using the word "Cunt" quite a bit. Eventually some guy told him to stop using that word, his reaction was to tell that guy to 'Fuck Off' and then to follow him at half-time and start a fight. Luckily the younger guy he took with him had the sense to persuade him to stop acting like a shit, which cooled the situation down.

This West Ham lot are quite special - most of the season they are supporting a team that just seems to want to survive in the PL, and the supporters - many of them are hard -grafters (we are talking your builders and tradesmen) who just love to have a go at their team for not trying hard enough, and also because in the main their own lives are full of regrets and just generally shit.

The "Liverpool Echo" website splashed the story, and invited readers to watch the video - which one always thinks twice about because it means facing a barrage of aggressive pop-up advertising.

So I clicked on it and watched the video. All the racist language had been bleeped out! This seemed to make it a pointless exercise.
Click bait.

Here the news progammes just show stuff without any warning. Recently I had to distract my young son from seeing footage of a guy getting kicked to death! They also showed a still burning charred corpse after the devastating wild fires. Even I was shocked by that one.

WH has always had a bunch of racist fans, often for some reason, cab drivers all seemed to be west ham fans and I was often regaled with distinctly racist opinions while sitting in a cab...

Racism...

still about eh...

warren.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom