• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Haaaaaammmm (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keita starts. Nice. Unlike most on here, I was gutted when he went off the other night, cos thought he was just getting into it & starting to drive forward with the ball, & didn't think he was nearly as bad as some of you in the first half either.

This match will be open & if he can carry that on he could be exactly what we need.

With you on this, he really has to start performing now though. I'm hoping that with the absence of the usual big players in midfield tonight, he may come out of his shell a little and show us what he can do.

Christy

Knew it wouldn't be good, but I never thought the bowels would be that right

Christy

Knew it wouldn't be good, but I never thought the bowels would be that right
They're never wrong though. Although, they're often late. Like telling you the next day that ten pints of Guinness and spicy chicken wings is a bad idea.

I hope we put this to bed before latter stages of second half as it wouldn’t be pretty watching Carrol in our defence.

I hope we put this to bed before latter stages of second half as it wouldn’t be pretty watching Carrol in our defence.
Also, it finishes late here and I've to get up in the morning.

Doesn't Keita like playing deeper midfield? He's best as a 50-50 isn't he?

Maybe the partnership with Lallana might do him well as Lallana will surely play the more advanced role in that trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom