• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend's other matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea losing currently at home to Wolves. Sorri ball not working at the moment. If they don't make the Champions league agsin next year how does that affect their finances now abrohimovic has disengaged somewhat financially from the club. Also they might be getting a transfer ban. Surely they will have to trim the wage bill.

Referee just helped Chelsea massively. Clear foul on Dendonker in the box and the ref gives a corner. Hazard scores from the corner.

That puts both arsenal and Chelsea 4 behind spurs with a game in hand. Man U only 2 behind.

Could spurs Spurs go from challengers to 6th in about 6 games?
That's true I never realised that till now... Amazing how Chelsea, Arsenal and United have the chance to steal the 3rd place English Championship Premier League Trophy from Spurs this year.

Actually it's a bit annoying because when we play Spurs they have the incentive to play well as they have to ensure CL otherwise they'll have to remortgage on their shiny new stadium

Actually it's a bit annoying because when we play Spurs they have the incentive to play well as they have to ensure CL otherwise they'll have to remortgage on their shiny new stadium

However, if we beat them, they will have no choice but to go to the Etihad and play for a result.

Spurs are fragile as anything right now. When Southampton had a go Tottenham went to pieces.

Well this is pretty enjoyable.

Regardless of the score it's still a pretty good game. End to end.

I wouldn't bet against Utd coming back to draw this, but their game against PSG may just have taken too much out of them.

Our really promising youth keeper, Shamal George, was beaten up in Berry Street over the weekend, apparently, in a racially-motivated attack.

Our really promising youth keeper, Shamal George, was beaten up in Berry Street over the weekend, apparently, in a racially-motivated attack.

Fucking hell, I've heard of a couple of racist attacks recently, Liverpool used to be remarkable for having so few compared to most cities.

Fucking hell, I've heard of a couple of racist attacks recently, Liverpool used to be remarkable for having so few compared to most cities.
Try having a knife whipped out on you from some whopper twat for thinking you were gay. I mean sure I might be 5% gay but that's only my best side. There are dickheads everywhere. I've not been back to Liverpool since which seems strange. One day maybe.

The good news for us is that Spurs, Arsenal and Utd are in a dogfight for 3rd/4th. That means Utd will have a lot to play for, hopefully, when City come to Old Trafford.

Smalling is up there

I have no idea why this cunt's blatant cross arm pulling routine is never penalised? Against us and against Arsenal he did the same. It is not strong enough to bring down the player according to the commentators but the attacking player was already ahead and he just stuck his hand out to block/impede/slow him down. If the attacker stays on his feet he is disadvantaged, if he falls he is a diver. Nothing on the initial pullback.

In fact, Young is the same. Same routine, never penalised.

I really enjoyed watching the Spurs and Everton highlights this weekend. Spurs have lost 9 (nine!) league games now.

And fuck me if Jordan Pickford isn't one of the biggest fucking clowns in football. Is he ADHD or something?

The jittery, gurning mong can't fucking help himself. If there's one position in football that demands a cool, clear-headed personality, it's surely goalkeeper, and T Rex is the total opposite of that. That display against Newcastle was calamitous; he was lucky to stay on the pitch, gave away a penalty, saved it, started goading the crowd, parried a long-range shot straight back to a striker, and two of the goals just went through him.

He made two very sharp saves, but there's just no fucking point doing that when you act like Coco The Clown the rest of the time.

He's a disaster.

I could watch his first mistake against Newcastle over and over again. It's as if he thinks, 'Doh, I didn't catch the ball, I'd better catch a player instead'. If Phil Jones was a goalkeeper, he'd be Jordan Pickford.

TELEMMGLPICT000190861200_trans%2B%2BKkzUGe8q7_A35DWV6BPUcQKwY6DO25DUIUvaItxZWGo.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom