• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend's other matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe their dickhead coach will realise there's something to gain in this game and bring a few decent players off the bench.

Have Watford even had one shot on goal?

I know against us they got battered eventually, but at least they looked like scoring against us at times.

City will get one goal and pass the game out. Watford will take a narrow loss which won't affect their confidence much given it's not their best team.

Clear case of the ref wanting to give the goal and the linesman being overruled

Fuck this ref. Clear offside and he overrules the linesman's call.
Unbelievable!

If Sterling was offside when Aguero touched it then he must still be offside even if it came off a defender first.

Over now. Gray caught ball-watching allowing Sterling a free run.

Game over. Now they'll score a few to make a point.

Had Watford been able to play more in that first half I doubt we'd be seeing this now.

a0db9edb4bdfcc4ef63273ef281551fe.jpg

That change of decision is fucking insane. Did the ref just get a mansion in Dubai for that?

Oh look Delefoo and Deeney on 65 mins and score on 66
Fucking cowardly shitbags

The only player who can pip Virgil as POTY is that actually Sterling?

I think he deserves to be one of the contenders. 15 league goals and 13 assists is a great return for a winger. Best English player without a doubt.

That first goal was an absolute farce. Had it gone out would the ref overruled the offside? Would he fuck.

Don’t worry, people are are saying in the other thread that city are going to drop points all over the place, no need to be negative.
Fucking Watford cunts. Might aswell hand them the title now if teams have decided to rest their first teams vs them in the last few games.
No doubt tomorrow we’ll be facing a fucking full strength team that are 100% at it.

Teams often rest players. We’ve done it. I don’t blame Watford for that.

First goal decision was brutal though.

Amazing that if Chelsea win both games in hand and Utd thump Arsenal Spurs will be 5th.

What’s that now 3/4 lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom