• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekends Other Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is incredible how many empty seats there are there.
Stu Brennan defended it a few months ago by saying City sold all the tickets but 'they can't force people who have tickets to attend' - but that is more a damning indictment than a justification.

Same challenge as Kompany made that, laughable
Spot on...i wonder what Klopp will be thinking plus the position of the area today was not even a clear route to goal unlike Mo's situation.
Absolute cunts..I wonder if they will talk about this at half time or the Wolves manager will raise it. They really should bring on Traore for the second half .. it will stop the city defenders from supporting their attack as much and he should entice Fernandinho into another bookable offence.

It really is incredible how many empty seats there are there.
Stu Brennan defended it a few months ago by saying City sold all the tickets but 'they can't force people who have tickets to attend' - but that is more a damning indictment than a justification.

Any kid who has ever played a video game knows that one of the later stages of ceasing to be interested in a game is that moment where you'd go into that dirty fucking command line and enter all the cheats. City typed in "show me the money" into the console a few years back, and yeah, they are winning everything, but Starcraft is only the hardest game ever made if you play it properly. Wait, what were we talking about?

A good match ruined by stupid Boly (red card was right). It would perhaps have been an interesting game at 11 vs. 11.

They are probably the worst team to go a man down to.

They are nothing special in defense though. They aren't some faultless juggernaut.

Best we can pray for is a second yellow for Fernandina. Come on Wolves - attack FFS! He can't get a yellow if you're on the defence.

Say what you want about Wolves - I think they lost a defender and managed to hold them to 3-0 only. I remember a team in red last season - who went to the Etihad and had someone up front sent off and they crumbled to a 5-0 defeat. Wolves did well considering they had a man sent off, plus I would say - this is the advantage of having a team of cultured passers of the ball, they don't panic like crazy if they are put under pressure even with a man down.

Say what you want about Wolves - I think they lost a defender and managed to hold them to 3-0 only. I remember a team in red last season - who went to the Etihad and had someone up front sent off and they crumbled to a 5-0 defeat. Wolves did well considering they had a man sent off, plus I would say - this is the advantage of having a team of cultured passers of the ball, they don't panic like crazy if they are put under pressure even with a man down.
City didn't even get out of 2nd gear.

They were clearly saving energy due to their busy schedule.

That's the only annoying thing about tonight. That Wolves didn't take anything out of their legs at all tonight. That's 3 easy games in a row they've had now. With managerless Huddersfield to come next.

City didn't even get out of 2nd gear.

They were clearly saving energy due to their busy schedule.

That's the only annoying thing about tonight. That Wolves didn't take anything out of their legs at all tonight. That's 3 easy games in a row they've had now. With managerless Huddersfield to come next.

It may look like it - but they did a lot of running around, on the bright side - their defence has not been tested much, so when they come up against more able strikers and attackers - they are likely to make mistakes. Also they were trying that shit to score loads of goals so Wolves were stopping them, but you are right on one thing - they did not feel any pressure in this game after the Wolves went a man down. The mental pressure is what sucks the most out of players - sadly they did not get that. There is still hope - Huddersfield may be a bit more nutty and play survival football and rough them up a bit. Plus it is an away fixture - so we shall see.

I'm guessing that you felt this way back in September too, right..?

Of course. We have done amazingly well but I've always said City's depth will get them over the line and barring a huge slice of luck with injuries and form I can't see us holding on.

We have done brilliantly so far. Beating City would have been massive, not losing even would have given us some room.

We'll see maybe we can shock them but I still don't believe and won't for a while yet.

Of course. We have done amazingly well but I've always said City's depth will get them over the line and barring a huge slice of luck with injuries and form I can't see us holding on.

We have done brilliantly so far. Beating City would have been massive, not losing even would have given us some room.

We'll see maybe we can shock them but I still don't believe and won't for a while yet.

Point being, you thought that they'd not drop a single point back in September... Nobody will go the rest of the season at a 100% clip, mate. Try to enjoy this a little bit, eh?

Point being, you thought that they'd not drop a single point back in September... Nobody will go the rest of the season at a 100% clip, mate. Try to enjoy this a little bit, eh?

Ah no I thought you meant I thought City would win it in September.

I always new City would drop points. However they have navigated their two toughest games only dropping two points.

I can see them stream rolling the second half of the season.

I'm thoroughly enjoying being in the race for a change.

Football is just as much about the journey as the destination.

If Kompany's is a yellow, then so is Boly's.
If Boly's is a red, so is Kompany's.
Pity City got a helping hand there, that we should have been given too.
Makes me cringe more at Kompany telling Salah "pussy" while he's on the ground ... I used to really like him, one of the smarter nicer footballers out there ... but since then, I hope he gets fucking hammered. Piece of shit.

The referee misinterpreted the FA memo which stated that Liverpool have to win the league and to award penalties and red cards, to support this aim. Unfortunately he was a victim of DB's autocorrect that changed Liverpool to Manchester ... even then he didn't spot the difference between United & City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom