• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend's Other Matches 2nd - 3rd Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice going Atkinson. How to cement your own reputation as one of the worst around AND cast yet another shadow over VAR in one easy lesson.

Do you think he's getting enough criticism for this? He seems to be under the cover of how bad the injury was but that's exactly what football doesn't need, a referee that forgets the rules in the heat of the moment.

I don't think Atkinson's ever got enough flak in his career. His incompetence over many years is only slightly less remarkable than the regard in which he's apparently been held by the football authorities - he was even a FIFA referee at one stage, if you can believe it. He and his fellow Yorkie Howard Webb are the two most grossly overrated referees I've ever seen.

I don't think Atkinson's ever got enough flak in his career. His incompetence over many years is only slightly less remarkable than the regard in which he's apparently been held by the football authorities - he was even a FIFA referee at one stage, if you can believe it. He and his fellow Yorkie Howard Webb are the two most grossly overrated referees I've ever seen.

It's very Alex Ferguson / Mourinho but we should probably somehow be making a bit of a fuss about him in the vein hope of pressuring him into better decisions in future Liverpool matches. He's probably not consciously crap at his job though.

Son's red card was overturned. Another miss by Atkinson...again.

It looked like he was really affected by that horror injury so I am not sure how he will play this weekend, but at least he don’t have to wait to middle of december before playing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom