• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend's Other Matches 2nd - 3rd Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds bad. Radio saying people are crying etc. Obviously don't wish that on anybody.
Just watched it. Looks horrific.
Didn't look like a bad challenge by Son. I think it was the collision that caused the injury after the tackle.

That's not what they were looking at. They were looking for a hand ball. There was a hand ball. In respect of what they were tasked to look at, they fucked it up yet again.

Im biased against Everton.

Even with that in mind people seem to be ignoring the arm over his shoulder. That changed his leap which resulted in the ball striking his arm.

Ref got the yellow card out for Son after his challenge which was cynical but not a red but after seeing the damage, which wasn’t caused by the original challenge but the collision with Aurier after, changed his mind and sent Son off.

Pound for pound this Everton team is the worst Everton team in history. How do you spend over £100m and still end up fighting relegation?

Yep. Anyone who still reckons he's anti-LFC, as opposed to simply sh!te, needs to watch that game or a video of it.

His performance will be rewarded with taking charge of the biggest game of the season next week, Liverpool vs Man City.

Interesting why wasn't the challenge on Salah a red? Why didn't the ref change his mind when it was evident that Salah got injured?

Pound for pound this Everton team is the worst Everton team in history. How do you spend over £100m and still end up fighting relegation?

Simple - the manager is utter shite,

Imagine if Rafa was in charge of that team ?

This is what happens when a team spends a load of money across different managers, none of them the right man probably. QPR did it too.

Plus, they've spent all that money and Calvert-Lewin is still their number 9. It's their own fault.

ezmaywurkiw31.jpg

Haven’t seen a good replay of son’s involvement but was it a red card or just a really unfortunate incident

ezmaywurkiw31.jpg

Haven’t seen a good replay of son’s involvement but was it a red card or just a really unfortunate incident

The ref was going to book him, which he deserved. It is worth mentioning that Gomez gave him an elbow just prior so it could have been a little tought of revenge there too. Harsh red card but I don’t think Son really cared at that point.

Its not, the ref changed his mind after he saw the extent of the injury.

I mean comparing Salah having a sore ankle and a lad with one twisted around the wrong way, players crying, praying and consoling each other.

I don’t agree with what the ref did but I can understand it in the heat of the moment with all that emotion and to compare to Salah who walked off is silly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom