• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend's Other Matches (21st - 22nd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
Let's keep these matches separate from the CL & Eufa games.

Leicester v Spurs first.

Leicester have started very brightly, they've had a full weeks rest whilst Spurs obv haven't, Leicester have to get at least a point today if they seriously want to challenge for top 6 imo.

Leicester 1 nil up. Lloris let's go of a shot, they can't get it over the line, then ndidi manages to get it over.

VAR checking now.

No goal. Back to nil nil. No idea who it was for, looked like most of Leicester players offside!

Leicester 1 nil up. Lloris let's go of a shot, they can't get it over the line, then ndidi manages to get it over.

VAR checking now.

No goal. Back to nil nil. No idea who it was for, looked like most of Leicester players offside!

I think this sort of sucks a bit, nobody knows why exactly that was disallowed. I'm sure it's the correct decision but was it for offside/ interference on the initial shot or on the player who followed it up.

I think this sort of sucks a bit, nobody knows why exactly that was disallowed. I'm sure it's the correct decision but was it for offside/ interference on the initial shot or on the player who followed it up.
Agreed, you'd think they'd be able to have a camera linked to the var room so they could get confirmation & share it. I was hoping the delay in using this in the Premier League was to enable getting it sorted, but they've done fuck all.

Glen Hoddle claiming "You won't see a better goal" before waxing lyrical.

Going a bit fucking far there like.

It was great finish by Kane. Leicester need to take some points off spurs if they have aspirations for top 4.

If he lasts until half time I think he'll swap him out, he doesn't seem able to play the type of game needed when he's already on a booking.

Yea doesn't seem to have the discipline.

I don't think the tackles have been bad they just seem really unclean, first one he slipped into a two footer, second he catches his foot on the floor and it ends up following through.

It was great finish by Kane. Leicester need to take some points off spurs if they have aspirations for top 4.

I watched them last weekend against United with some expectation of getting something, they did very little. They seem loads brighter at home

I watched them last weekend against United with some expectation of getting something, they did very little. They seem loads brighter at home

They were poor against united. In some games they do play well but they can’t seem to get over the line when playing anyone half decent.

Two nil.

Leicester aren't gonna trouble the top 6 unless they can start taking points off them.

VAR checking the goal... FFS, if he's offside it's less than an inch or so of his arm. Ludicrous.

How the fuck is it taking so long.

No goal, offside.

1 nil.

That is BULLSHIT. His shirt was maybe 0.1mm ahead of the defender. A bluster of wind. I don't know how that can be called offside. There is also a margin of error for drawing those lines on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom