• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekends Other Matches 13/14 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-0 Sterling.
Keeper went down on his knees - otherwise, he saves it comfortably.
Yep, Gary Neville was saying how difficult it is to save shots like that that go into the roof of the net, bollocks, stand tall and it's saved.

Hate this cunt

The main reason it fucks me off is because the City game hes banging on about how it's already a lost games etc, yet against us he's all fighting talk, and make no mistake he'll be putting that mentality to his players as well. Treat every game equal you miserable cunt.

They're doing decent here Palace, their shit keeper has really let them down. The key here is they don't go two down, they're capable whilst only a goal down.

Sahko would not have been outrun like that. It's unfortunate that Palace have both 1st choice CBs out.

City will ease to a win today. It'd be nice for Palace to get to 75mins only 1 down just to create a bit of nervous energy and rile the crowd up.

We just have to do our jobs. Win today and the pressure cranks up another notch.

Yeh, a win was always going to be an ask, but I want Palace to at the very least give City a tough game, they've got a hard period coming up, we need them tired, they can't be 100% every game.

Today will be the day that so many more of you join my way of thinking. It's nice over here having no hopes to be crushed.

that cunt again Sterling...

Anyway... do what we gotta do...

Keep the pressure on..

Down to Spurs and then UTD to fuck up the party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom