• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend April 14- 15 other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insigne :cool:

Napoli came back from a goal down to win 4-2. Juventus got held to a 1-1 draw against Crotone and saw their lead at the top cut to 4 pts. Next match is Juventus vs Napoli. Hopefully Napoli can nick a win.

[article]
Juventus' remaining matches: Napoli, Internazionale, Bologna, Milan, Roma

Napoli's remaining matches: Juventus, Fiorentina, Torino, Sampdoria, Crotone
[/article]

Last edited:
ESPN gave Eddie Howe a 8/10 for the year. I mean he isn't really all that is he? Bmth are safe but they are not exactly improving, 38 points with 3 games to go. He spent big money on Ake and Ibe as well, for a club supposedly with no budget..

I think he's worth a 6.5/10 at best.

I'm rooting hard for Napoli. It would be amazing to see that city win their first scudetto since the times of Maradona and they play lovely football too – very similar to Klopp's in fact. Salah's transition from winger to an all-around striker is almost a carbon copy of what Sarri did a early earlier with Dries Mertens. Keep an eye on Maurizio Sarri, he is probably the most influential Italian manager today even if he might not have the titles to show for it (yet).

Last edited:
I'm rooting hard for Napoli. It would be amazing to see that city win their first scudetto since the times of Maradona and they play lovely football too – very similar to Klopp's in fact. Salah's transition from winger to an all-around striker is almost a carbon copy of what Sarri did a early earlier with Dries Mertens. Keep an eye on Maurizio Sarri, he is probably the most influential Italian manager today even if he might not have the titles to show for it (yet).

Chelsea are gunning hard to appoint him as their next manager....

ESPN gave Eddie Howe a 8/10 for the year. I mean he isn't really all that is he? Bmth are safe but they are not exactly improving, 38 points with 3 games to go. He spent big money on Ake and Ibe as well, for a club supposedly with no budget..

I think he's worth a 6.5/10 at best.
Its fucking Bournmouth, therefore its automatically an feat. He atleast tries to get his side playing football too, unlike Dyche at Burnley.

Burnley choosing the Chelsea game to be fucking muck.
Lucky its just 0-1

Pity. If Burnley had won today we would only need 3 points from our last 4 games for top 4 and we could chill for the Roma games.

Burnley choosing the Chelsea game to be fucking muck.
Lucky its just 0-1

Pity. If Burnley had won today we would only need 3 points from our last 4 games for top 4 and we could chill for the Roma games.
One win, two draws and one defeat is still good enough from WBA (A), Stoke (H), Chelsea (A) and Brighton (H). Done deal. I'd love to top United for 2nd though, likely not going to happen now since we need to gain 4 points on them (we have the superior GD).

Chelsea : Huddersfield (H), Swansea (A), Liverpool (H), Newcastle (A).
United : Arsenal (H), Brighton (A), West Ham (A), Watford (H).

One win, two draws and one defeat is still good enough from WBA (A), Stoke (H), Chelsea (A) and Brighton (H). Done deal. I'd love to top United for 2nd though, likely not going to happen now since we need to gain 4 points on them (we have the superior GD).

Chelsea : Huddersfield (H), Swansea (A), Liverpool (H), Newcastle (A).
United : Arsenal (H), Brighton (A), West Ham (A), Watford (H).
Im not saying we wont do it, just would have been nice not to have to work for it and to maybe give your Woodburns etc some time.
Until we wrap it up it puts a strain.
Right now it would be great if the three forwards werent even needed in the league.

Im not saying we wont do it, just would have been nice not to have to work for it and to maybe give your Woodburns etc some time.
Until we wrap it up it puts a strain.
Right now it would be great if the three forwards werent even needed in the league.
Yeah, tbh though I'm not so sure how much rest Klopp would give them. I suspect it'd only be one of the three rested at a time, which he may well do either side of the CL games anyway.

Whilst he's embraced rotation this season, he's obviously been trying to conserve momentum & team spirit in the process.

In fairness I was just making a quip about last night's game. Like when we were hoping he would get a result against Chelsea.

Well, he beat Chelsea away in the first League game, drew against Spurs, beat Everton twice, drew at Old Trafford and also got a point against City. If Roy Hodgson had done this to help Liverpoo back then he would have been adored :D

Well, he beat Chelsea away in the first League game, drew against Spurs, beat Everton twice, drew at Old Trafford and also got a point against City. If Roy Hodgson had done this to help Liverpoo back then he would have been adored :D

And then let us down with a huge bang last night. Fuck him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom