• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting Weekend Acca

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bet for the night

fbc9bba091863d5f5cd797bd41789cca.jpg

Arsenal v Saints
Stevenage v Crawley
Portsmouth
v Wycombe

£10 wins £113

After years of losing I finally found a winner!

Mata to score
Bournemouth to win
Over 3.5 goals Liverpool v Hull
Over 2.5 goals Tottenham v Middlesbrough

Returned £1005 off of a £16 pound bet.

Nearly bottled it and cashed out so many times. With three in and only 3 mins left in the Bournemouth game to go, the tight fucks were still only offering £750

Cheers mate.

Nearly shit myself when it went suspended and one of the tits on soccer Saturday shouted goal very very late on!

After years of losing I finally found a winner!

Mata to score
Bournemouth to win
Over 3.5 goals Liverpool v Hull
Over 2.5 goals Tottenham v Middlesbrough

Returned £1005 off of a £16 pound bet.

Nearly bottled it and cashed out so many times. With three in and only 3 mins left in the Bournemouth game to go, the tight fucks were still only offering £750
Great stuff J4PM. Aside from the LFC part of the bet I wouldn't have been overly hopeful for your chances!

I was in Czech Republic for 10 days and hardly managed a bet at all. I would have lumped a large sum on LFC winning by more than 1 goal if I had had; regular internet access, been sober enough and not been so focussed on the ridiculous amount of hot women in Zlin.

Walsall v Millwall
Plymouth v Yeovil
Grimsby v Hartlepool

£10 treble @ 80/1

Second week in a row where one result has cost me a couple of hundred quid.
This week fucking Bayern of all the teams drawing at home.
£278 down the drain from a £2 stake

Millwall v Fleetwood
Norwich v Preston
MK Dons v Southend

Bit of a long shot :) £6 @ 132/1

Not too much on offer Hansern, I'll wait until I see the team news before I make my mind up but the ones I'm looking at are Barnsley @ 5/2, Norwich @ 5/2 and Carlisle @ 1/2. Not great odds I know but there's not too much else I fancy. I suppose Oldham @ 3/1 might be worth a look too. I'll post my bet before 2:55pm just in case you haven't done a bet yet and you fancy joining me.

Definitely doing Oldham and definitely NOT Norwich. Barnsley look decent.........I'll be back in 10 minutes with my bet.

Leeds v Burton 3/1
Rochdale v Oldham 3/1
Barnsley v Bristol City 12/5

£10 @ 54/1

Rangers v Kilmarnock 17/2
Preston v Newcastle 4/1
Palace v Liverpool 4/1

£2 @ 235/1

50 £ on that one. Just missing Atletico Madrid now for 100 £ on another one. Decent day so far

That's a great bet C/O, very unlucky.......fuck Rangers!

I had a very busy weekend and hardly did any bets......except over 2.5 goals in our game :)

Reactions: C/O
Bury v Southend
Exeter
v Doncaster
Grimsby v Barnet

£10 @ 48/1 treble

Everton v Swans
Northampton v Peterbro
Southend
v Bradford

£10 @ 17/1

Status