• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

vs Vålerenga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
Kick-off tomorrow at 7pm Scando time (6pm UK time)

Agger and Sturridge did not travel with the team.

Whats the story on Agger?

Did Suarez travel? Hacks were saying he was "injured"

Yes Suarez should feature according to the Norwegian article I read.
Agger is on his way to Barca for a medical (or resting because of that arrow he took to the knee ;) ).

Suarez needs a few days to prepare for the abuse coming his way on Saturday

images

Whats the story on Agger?

Did Suarez travel? Hacks were saying he was "injured"

Agger tried to make a tackle in the last minute of the Gerrard match and ended up being hit on his knee cap by the opponent's shin.

Nothing serious apparantly. Sturridge is expected to play a bit on saturday I think.

Looking forward to this tomorrow, will be ace!

Source?

Why did he play in Australia? Thailand? Stevie's testimonial? I wouldn't have played him at all if we were worried about an injury to him.

To be perfectly correct: it's what BR said to Norwegian tv according to lfcfans.se.

Brendan Rodgers has named a 21-man squad to face Valerenga in Norway on Wednesday.
Daniel Agger, Martin Skrtel and Glen Johnson will not travel as a precaution after picking up knocks. Luis Suarez will also remain on Merseyside as a precaution following an injury in training yesterday. He will undergo a scan on his foot later today.
aggerpass.jpg
The squad in full is: Jones, Enrique, Toure, Alberto, Gerrard, Aspas, Coutinho, Assaidi, Henderson, Coates, Downing, Spearing, Lucas, Mignolet, Allen, Borini, Sterling, Kelly, Flanagan, Ibe, Wisdom.

Source?

Why did he play in Australia? Thailand? Stevie's testimonial? I wouldn't have played him at all if we were worried about an injury to him.

And oh! I don't think we are worried about him getting injured (and a less attractive buy). Perhaps Suarez is though.

Has any excuse been given for Skrtel's absence?

Looking at squad underlines the need to make a couple signings for me - too young and not enough quality.

Live Coverage:

BT Sport

LFCTV

Streams:

SR7TV - Browser HD
ARENAVISION - SopCast
COOLSPORTZ - Browser
CRICFREE - Browser - Browser
TYKES TV - Browser - Browser
VIP BOX - Browser - Browser - Browser
FIRST ROW - Browser
NUTJOB - Browser - Browser