• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting Value Betting Fans

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic83

Active
Alright lads, hope we are all doing well.

Any of the old betting crew still around? For anyone who used to enjoy my thoughts, I can now be found posting on my Betting For Value blog at: http://nics-value-picks.com

Pop in if you get a chance. Currently a World Cup betting preview and my thoughts on the new Liverpool manager (finally) on site.

Nic

Hahaha! Fucking hell he is picking Jurgen Klinnsmann as the stand out next manager. Because of his relationship with Tom and George - you know, the ones who are selling up!

Well in Bryan!

Alright lads, how are we doing?

John, I mentioned Klinnsman was a standout in the betting due to the divided opinion across the books. I also alluded to the point you made about Hicks and Gillette.

I fancy Hodgson as the fav and my outside best bet would be an appointment that would make a lot of LFC fans unhappy, Mark Hughes.

I would like Harry Redknapp myself or Michael Laudrup.

Looking forward to the world cup boys? I actually quite fancy your lot this year and they most definitely represent value at 8/1. Rio Ferdinand injury could be a blessing in disguise if Carra steps in.

Hi Nic, that's a decent site ya got there. I don't tend to take advice from others regarding tips as I watch that much football and do my own research that I prefer to rely on my own judgement, which has proved profitable. Good luck with it anyway and good to see you back.

BTW for a real dark horse look at Slovakia 550/1 - they have a very young, talented team most of whom we will be hearing a lot more about in the next few years.

Hi mate, cheers.

Yeah even when I was a novice I would never back other people's tips blindly but even now
it's no harm to check out other's tips as a sort of guide. If you pick up something you may fancy, then do your own homework.

I still look at the bettingzone.co.uk quite a bit. It was their site I got a lot from a few years back and I sort of modelled some things on that in regards to the set up of my own blog.

You should pop into the gambling forums at Boards.ie, I frequent them a lot. Have a couple of log threads going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom