• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

United vs Liverpool : PL - Sunday 24th February

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the biggest tart on the planet. I simply cant watch. It's just too much. Maybe I'll snort a line of marching powder and come up smiling by the 94th minute. Ahhhhh I should just grow a pair!

This is the one fixture ever since I was a kid that churns away at me but my god it’s feckin ace when we win which isn’t that often, but this seasons fixture means hell of a lot more in terms of pressure to win and I think we’ll do it. #scumhater

It's not a fixture to watch sober. I wouldn't miss watching this in the pub for anything.

It's not a fixture to watch sober. I wouldn't miss watching this in the pub for anything.

I've been debating whether to fall off the wagon for this all week. Haven't had a drink since NYE. TBH if this was a Saturday match or the kids were off school Monday, I would do, but I've gotta do the school run Monday morning, & there's no way I could take it easy & not get lashed afterwards.

As such, I'll be at home (with no distractions as Bex & the kids are going out her nans & her mums) with a cup of tea, perched on the edge of the sofa & hoping my lucky Mario socks do their job properly!

Bit mad as I'm almost always out on the lash for this fixture, although I watched us pummel them 4-1 sitting on my arse at home, so maybe that will help!

I hate watching big games in pubs generally. I like to be able to pay close attention and hear the commentary. I feel like you always miss too much in the pub.

Wouldn't disagree with any of that, but feck it - ultimately this is the kind of fixture that lies at the heart of my enthusiasm for this maddening but brilliant game.

Yes, indeed. Wouldnt have it any other way. Playing Utd away and being in the title race. Love it. Whats a heart attack, or three, this afternoon anyway.

I hate watching big games in pubs generally. I like to be able to pay close attention and hear the commentary. I feel like you always miss too much in the pub.

I am the oposite. I need to be somewhere where I can just be me. If at home I guess I am expected to comment and talk while at a pub I can just ignorer whoever around me and sink into the match.

Klopp has it dead right when he says it tho...

It is 3 points that is all, even if we win we will still have to beat Watford and the Blue shite...

Burnley away? piece of piss that eh...

3 points, that's all it is

beating them would be magnificent however and I fucking want us to get em all.

I am the oposite. I need to be somewhere where I can just be me. If at home I guess I am expected to comment and talk while at a pub I can just ignorer whoever around me and sink into the match.

I do that at home. I barely speak if at all if Liverpool are playing.

Tonight I’ll be in the living room alone in the dark headphones in watching Optus Sport, duvet wrapped around me

It is 3 points that is all, even if we win we will still have to beat Watford and the Blue shite...

We’ve already beaten Burnley 3-1

Not that nervous today, bit bored actually as I have nothing to do before the game. Could fix the other door handle, not sure I can be arsed though.

This isn't the sort of game I'll want to analyse when watching live. I might do that on a rerun (if we win).

Nothing beats celebrating a big win with your mates. Or moaning about being robbed if we lose.

Heart says 2-0 or 3-0 to us. Head says score draw.

Early goal to us and we’ll see what Ole’s Mancs are made of.

Sometimes we just get carried away with the actual fixture and yeah it’s only 3 points, surely there wouldn’t be this hype if our game was at Huddersfield.

The 4 commentators on Sky have gone 8, 7, 8 & 8 Liverpool players in their combined teams. Maybe we are bigging up United a little too much ?

I’ve done the early morning feed, breakfast for everyone, the Asda run and prepped tea. I’ve got my beers sorted and can not wait for kick off.

3-0 to us Salah x2 and TAA.

FFS. Bex is hungover, so has taken forever to get belle ready & now has to go get her birthday bike.

As such the boys will be here for at least an hour of the match.

They aren't usually, so it's a potential jinx. Not happy at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom