• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

United vs Liverpool : PL - Sunday 24th February

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great way to put yourself forward for the position on a full time basis. Needing the former boss to do your job.

Vidic saying VVD won't get in their side is fucking hilarious. There's no way he actually believes that bollocks.

They always tell kids with special needs they can be world beaters and rightly so, I don't see why Phil Jones would be an exception

I'm bricking it. We need a big performance from Alisson, Virgil, Fabinho and Salah tomorrow. The whole core of the team contributing.
So many Utd fans giving me stick at work on Friday. If we lose, it will be horrendous on Monday morning.

Reactions: Ijg
Loved Klopps presser.

Even if we lose the league is far from lost. And a win while fantastic would only be 3 points.

Matic and Martial seem to be out of their match day squad, according the Echo.
Didnt arrive with the rest of the 20-man squad.

Martial will be a big loss if he is missing, dont rate Matic so I dont really think they are weaker if hes out

Martial will be a big loss if he is missing, dont rate Matic so I dont really think they are weaker if hes out
Well Matic or McTominay for the other midfield berth alongside Pogba and Herrera ? Matic will be a loss if he is out - he's been one of the mainstays in their team during this run.

Loss of Matic could destabilize their balance – who would play instead of him, Fred? He's not looking all that great individually, but he allows Pogba to create.

Going to log off and watch the match on DVR. This game will be as much about character and emotion as about skill or tactics. Good luck to all of us!

Yup, just a place where my soul is at peace (it's always been a place my family comes back here - my dad's family arrived here as refugees and all my grandparents were here for most of my childhood)
haha - my daughter arrived there yesterday. She's on safari as we speak !

Head honcho on RC :

Looks like Matic is out. Will probably either be McTominay or Lingard who replaces him in the team with Herrera dropping back so things looking good for Liverpool.

I never expected Martial to be fit. He had a groin injury earlier in the season - coincidentally just before we played you the first time and he ended up on the bench for that. Guessing the preparations this week would have been in the case that neither of the two would be fit so expecting tactics similar to the Chelsea game.

At this christening yesterday was talking to a my cousin in law (is that even a thing?) & he's a season ticket holder, he was saying that he knows a fair few people who have said they just can't watch the match today live & have scheduled meals, days out, or are planning to just fuck to Wales walking for the day. The logic being it just won't be enjoyable regardless of the result.

I see a fair few of you seem to taking the same standpoint, I do get it to a degree, I rarely 'enjoy' a match against Utd, but I can't agree with it. For me a recorded match is nowhere near the same experience as watching it live, the fine margins between success & failure, & the pain that failure can bring, in conflict with the sheer unadulterated joy that success can bring, is all tied up with that experience.

At this christening yesterday was talking to a my cousin in law (is that even a thing?) & he's a season ticket holder, he was saying that he knows a fair few people who have said they just can't watch the match today live & have scheduled meals, days out, or are planning to just fuck to Wales walking for the day. The logic being it just won't be enjoyable regardless of the result.

I see a fair few of you seem to taking the same standpoint, I do get it to a degree, I rarely 'enjoy' a match against Utd, but I can't agree with it. For me a recorded match is nowhere near the same experience as watching it live, the fine margins between success & failure, & the pain that failure can bring, in conflict with the sheer unadulterated joy that success can bring, is all tied up with that experience.
Im watching. But id like to be two up last 10 minutes. Id probably even prefer 2-0 down rather than 1 goal either way or drawing.

It's never enjoyable playing the Mancs. I sit there stomach churning all game (except 2014, that was very enjoyable!) dreading every Manc attack.

I fucking hated him at United.

Haha. Not that it needed any kind of boost, but for me the miracle of Istanbul was made even sweeter by the fact that he was playing for Milan that night.

IMO he was also overrated as a player, but that's another discussion.

Im watching. But id like to be two up last 10 minutes. Id probably even prefer 2-0 down rather than 1 goal either way or drawing.
I'm bricking it. My stomach is in fucking freefall already, I feel as if my blood pressure is through the roof & 'enjoying' the match seems impossible right now.

A repeat of the 08/09 4-1, & overall ease of the match, would be fucking great for my nerves.

Whilst I'd take a 1 nil win all day, it'd take years off my life!

Must be why I love horror movies, they are brutally tense but they are hands down my fav two games every year.

Love them.

I'm bricking it. My stomach is in fucking freefall already, I feel as if my blood pressure is through the roof & 'enjoying' the match seems impossible right now.

A repeat of the 08/09 4-1, & overall ease of the match, would be fucking great for my nerves.

Whilst I'd take a 1 nil win all day, it'd take years off my life!

This. Its impossible to enjoy, but you have to watch it. Recording it and watching it later isnt the same at all.
Even though watching it live is fucking painful. If they take the lead, the match clock will move towards 90 mins with supersonic speed. If we take the lead it will feel like an eternity to 90 mins. Its awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom