• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Trouble in Gender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australian cannibal Katherine Knight Klopp.

96e5a89fe744906ef879e638812c4891

That must be why he hugs his players, he wants a good feel to see if they're tender anywhere.

Im downloading this app to feminise mysef. I will update.
*powders nose*

I reckon I would have no problem banging a post op tranny, as long as they were decent looking, not like yer woman off coronation street or Bruce Jenner.

I'm not sure how my wife would feel about it.

Im downloading this app to feminise mysef. I will update.
*powders nose*
Not a single picture of me looks anything other than horrifying as a woman.
Im just too manly.

46890F16-A9EF-424E-9509-FBBE5580DE3E.jpeg

Tried a load if photos. Everyone makes me look like a zombie with 5 o clock shadow.

Im literally the ugliest girl alive.

Joemez. The one next to him as well. Looks like a sultry Mediterranean bitch from a Bond movie. Wouldn't say no to Trent, Moreno or Van Dijk. Who's the second to last one? She's a contender. Second to last row, next to Gini... oh yes. Who's that? Hendo too would get it.

No homo.

I've been through the "thanks for the CL now F off" era, the Hodgson years, the "Managers don't matter' era, the epic swindle, Dunc slagging us off, Brendan's death and rebirth, and Vlad's diminished presence on this site

but these pictures are putting me over the edge.

I hereby resign from six crazy trannies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom