• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Trent injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thoroughly enjoying it. Doesn't mean I can't see the writing on the wall.

The writing wasn't on the wall when Keita was injured earlier on?
The writing wasn't on the wall when Lovren started the season injured?
The writing wasn't on the wall when JoeGo got injured?
The writing wasn't on the wall when Matip got injured?
The writing wasn't on the wall when Lovren got injured again?
So the writing is on the wall when TAA is injured for 2 games?

Ok, I hope you're wrong.

And then he picks out one of the most indifferent, divisive and inconsistent players in the squad as the example of when we would be really fucked.

The writing wasn't on the wall when Keita was injured earlier on?
The writing wasn't on the wall when Lovren started the season injured?
The writing wasn't on the wall when JoeGo got injured?
The writing wasn't on the wall when Matip got injured?
The writing wasn't on the wall when Lovren got injured again?
So the writing is on the wall when TAA is injured for 2 games?

Ok, I hope you're wrong.

So do I.

ab7f4055a1573ab802a1b894d4cc682f.jpg

So we just have to get through this game against Palace, then after this 10 day Dubai break, we're likely to have everyone back, except Trent?

So we just have to get through this game against Palace, then after this 10 day Dubai break, we're likely to have everyone back, except Trent?

Isn't there a set of internationals? Who would be on this break? I didn't think we had that many players who werent part of their national team

Isn't there a set of internationals? Who would be on this break? I didn't think we had that many players who werent part of their national team

It's the FA Cup weekend. Big thank you to the Useless Klopp for fielding a underwhelming team so we can Focus on sunbathing, freshen up and avoid a piss up!!

Did you see the pic a few days ago of Moreno playing a training game in goal? He's like the kid at school nobody picks for their team: 'Ah, you, right, okay, you go in goal' 'But I'm the smallest boy here, sir!' 'Just do it'.

0_JS172719947.jpg

Last edited:
Biology isn't my thing, but it comes from the mother, and is not extruded by the baby stallion, right?
The placenta is made by the developing foetus and there's like a counterpart made by the mother. I don't know which one they use, I presume the one from the foetus has the stem cells and what not.

The placenta is made by the developing foetus and there's like a counterpart made by the mother. I don't know which one they use, I presume the one from the foetus has the stem cells and what not.

This is why we have scientists. I had no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom