• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
[article]Liverpool and Chelsea are monitoring developments with Carlisle United teenager Jarrad Branthwaite.

The 17-year-old, a left-sided centre-back who is already in Carlisle's first team, is expected to be sold next month amid interest from a number of Premier League sides.

The starlet has made 10 appearances for the League Two club this season.

After playing in Carlisle's FA Cup first round win over Dulwich Hamlet, Branthwaite told the club website: 'That was a real experience.

'I had some butterflies throughout the game, but that's normal I suppose. I just got on with it.

'Playing in the leagues and cups is really good for me at my age. It's helped my confidence a lot, so I've got to keep pushing on.' [/article]

Lolz at OGS and his ‘special Molde relationship’!!

I hope we never have to sign anyone working with that agent

I think it is the right move for Haaland.
Two seasons or so there and he can move on again to the PL.

I wonder if there are any players who might be swayed to join us in Jan knowing there is a 95% chance of a PL medal.

We've secured an agreement to sign Diego Carlos from Sevilla.. according to our Spanish Press friends.
€75m release clause. 26 year old CB.

[article]Liverpool have been making checks on Vitesse Arnhem left-back Max Clark.

Premier League scouts have been flocking to watch the 23-year-old this season because his impressive statistics have been among the best in Europe.

Former Hull trainee
Clark has represented England at U16s and U17s level and, remarkably, even made a stats-based England XI which was compiled by Sky Sports earlier in the season and Gareth Southgate has been watching developments.

Clark’s crossing statistics are off the scale
and his numbers have brought him to the attention of scouts including Liverpool with an increasing number of clubs using those figures to identify potential targets before watching them.

Liverpool could be looking for cover for Andy Roberston who was also at Hull City and has since emerged as one of the best full backs in Europe while other top flight clubs are interested.

Clark has 18 months left on his deal at Vitesse Arnhem and the Dutch club are braced for offers during the January window with several Premier League clubs watching developments.

He could be good value as he is coming from abroad, has experience of Championship football and is also classed as a home grown player.

There is a growing feeling that Clark could return to English football next month and there will be no shortage of takers because of his impressive numbers and performances.

Reds manager Jurgen Klopp has already moved to strengthen his ranks at Anfield, with Takumi Minamino definitely on his way to Liverpool next month.

A £7.25million deal for the Japan international could prove shrewd business for the Premier League pacesetters.

And now Klopp will look to add more cover to his squad ahead of their bids for silverware in the Premier League and Champions League.
[/article]

[article]Liverpool have been making checks on Vitesse Arnhem left-back Max Clark.

Premier League scouts have been flocking to watch the 23-year-old this season because his impressive statistics have been among the best in Europe.

Former Hull trainee
Clark has represented England at U16s and U17s level and, remarkably, even made a stats-based England XI which was compiled by Sky Sports earlier in the season and Gareth Southgate has been watching developments.

Clark’s crossing statistics are off the scale
and his numbers have brought him to the attention of scouts including Liverpool with an increasing number of clubs using those figures to identify potential targets before watching them.

Liverpool could be looking for cover for Andy Roberston who was also at Hull City and has since emerged as one of the best full backs in Europe while other top flight clubs are interested.

Clark has 18 months left on his deal at Vitesse Arnhem and the Dutch club are braced for offers during the January window with several Premier League clubs watching developments.

He could be good value as he is coming from abroad, has experience of Championship football and is also classed as a home grown player.

There is a growing feeling that Clark could return to English football next month and there will be no shortage of takers because of his impressive numbers and performances.

Reds manager Jurgen Klopp has already moved to strengthen his ranks at Anfield, with Takumi Minamino definitely on his way to Liverpool next month.

A £7.25million deal for the Japan international could prove shrewd business for the Premier League pacesetters.

And now Klopp will look to add more cover to his squad ahead of their bids for silverware in the Premier League and Champions League.
[/article]
We've already distanced ourselves from that according to the Echo.

Ah diddums. Sour grapes from the scum there.

Suggestions on TalkSh!te today that Haaland's dad (ex-Man.City and Leeds) may have had something to say behind the scenes as well.

No surprise really. I wasn't even expecting Minamino till the news broke shortly beforehand (good thing too - I much prefer us keeping this stuff to ourselves).

e52961199942922944cf900c14a95465--admiral-ackbar-star-tours.jpg

Liverpool 'monitor Norwich duo' as they ponder double transfer swoop
[article]Liverpool are reportedly keeping close watch on Norwich duo Emiliano Buendia and Jamal Lewis with a view to a double transfer.

The pair have been regular performers for their side in the Canaries' first season back in the Premier League.

As reported by the Athletic , Liverpool are keen on both players and are considering a move in the summer.

Left-back Lewis , 21
, is seen as a potential back-up to current first-choice Andy Robertson, with midfielder James Milner the current go-to deputy in the Scot's absence.

Buendia meanwhile has attracted attention for his creativity, having provided more chances than any other player in the top flight, apart from Man City's Kevin de Bruyne.

The Argentine has also racked up the second highest number of assists - again behind de Bruyne - setting up seven goals for his team.

His impressive start to his debut season in the Premier League comes off the back of a solid showing in the Championship last year, where he notched eight goals and 17 assists.

The 23-year-old only joined Norwich in 2018, having cut his cloth at Spanish La Liga outfit Getafe.

Norwich have no interest in selling either player in the midst of their relegation battle, but could have their hand forced if they fail to beat the drop come May.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has also all-but ruled out any further business for the Reds in January, having already added Takumi Minamino to their squad from RB Salzburg.

Klopp said: "Every year we have the same situation. It is always tricky – we will probably not be too busy.

“We will see what happens, but it is not likely.”

One man who could be on the move however is former Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge, who has been linked with a switch to Aston Villa just six months after departing Anfield for Turkish side Trabzonspor.
[/article]

Mentioned Emiliano Buendia as one to watch in this thread. Definitely worth monitoring.

Last edited:
Curtis Jones and Rhian Brewster both wanted by Championship strugglers Stoke.

Could be a good move for both to go together.

I'd hang on to Jones TBH as we'll have so many games to play. Brewster on the other hand doesn't seem to be close to playing for us, so I'd let him go to Stoke.

Liverpool 'monitor Norwich duo' as they ponder double transfer swoop
[article]Liverpool are reportedly keeping close watch on Norwich duo Emiliano Buendia and Jamal Lewis with a view to a double transfer.

The pair have been regular performers for their side in the Canaries' first season back in the Premier League.

As reported by the Athletic , Liverpool are keen on both players and are considering a move in the summer.

Left-back Lewis , 21
, is seen as a potential back-up to current first-choice Andy Robertson, with midfielder James Milner the current go-to deputy in the Scot's absence.

Buendia meanwhile has attracted attention for his creativity, having provided more chances than any other player in the top flight, apart from Man City's Kevin de Bruyne.

The Argentine has also racked up the second highest number of assists - again behind de Bruyne - setting up seven goals for his team.

His impressive start to his debut season in the Premier League comes off the back of a solid showing in the Championship last year, where he notched eight goals and 17 assists.

The 23-year-old only joined Norwich in 2018, having cut his cloth at Spanish La Liga outfit Getafe.

Norwich have no interest in selling either player in the midst of their relegation battle, but could have their hand forced if they fail to beat the drop come May.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has also all-but ruled out any further business for the Reds in January, having already added Takumi Minamino to their squad from RB Salzburg.

Klopp said: "Every year we have the same situation. It is always tricky – we will probably not be too busy.

“We will see what happens, but it is not likely.”

One man who could be on the move however is former Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge, who has been linked with a switch to Aston Villa just six months after departing Anfield for Turkish side Trabzonspor.
[/article]

Mentioned Emiliano Buendia as one to watch in this thread. Definitely worth monitoring.

@King Binny Ifyou had to choose between Jack Grealish and Emiliano Buendia, who would you choose?

Curtis Jones and Rhian Brewster both wanted by Championship strugglers Stoke.

Could be a good move for both to go together.

Can see this happening.

They've got a decent manager now who knows his stuff, picked up some good results including yesterday.

Real Madrid have made contact with the representatives of Liverpool's Senegal striker Sadio Mane, 27. (Le10Sport)
Wouldn't pay too much attention on Le10Sport, they are known to be mouthpiece for Barcelona, Madrid and PSG coming out of France. Not listed in any reliable listing for transfer news or rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom