• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
[article]
Liverpool are close to offering star striker Mo Salah a new contract that would see him net £112m over the next five years.
report Salah is close to getting the new £430,000-a-week deal despite signing a new contract until 2023 just last summer.
The new deal would add an extra year to that and would make him the best paid player in the Premier League on £22.4m a year.
[/article]
Much as I like Salah, he is not worth £22m a year. It clearly BS

Zidane "Gareth Bale wasn't in the matchday squad today because the club is negotiating his departure...I hope it's soon, that would be the best for everyone".

Zidane "It's nothing personal against Gareth. It's just I have to take decisions. These things happen."
Where can he go to? PSG?

Who agreed to his monster salary? It's up there with the worst decisions in world football ranking alongside giving Qatar the WC

That's a bit overly dramatic, he's not on much more than Ozil and Sanchez. He's probably worth it too when he isn't injured and he has delivered for them in big games so it's not like they got nothing out of him.

That's a bit overly dramatic, he's not on much more than Ozil and Sanchez. He's probably worth it too when he isn't injured and he has delivered for them in big games so it's not like they got nothing out of him.
600k before tax that's 50% more than Sanchez's £400k salary before tax, and Sanchez was a freebie, where as Bale was one of the most expensive players in Real's history.

From what I've seen bale makes 480 grand a week which was reported to be 350 a week after tax and Sanchez makes:

Sanchez's salary works out at £32.2m a year, and even after tax will be £318,205 per week

Even if that's wrong they aren't world's apart, yea the was a fee but Bale has actually contributed despite struggling with injury. Has Sanchez even been injured?

From what I've seen bale makes 480 grand a week which was reported to be 350 a week after tax and Sanchez makes:

Even if that's wrong they aren't world's apart, yea the was a fee but Bale has actually contributed despite struggling with injury. Has Sanchez even been injured?
Man Utd have been monumentally stupid since Fergie left. Neither Bale or Sanchez have the brand appeal of Ronaldo or Messi. Sanchez's signing was a sign of desperation. Real had no reason at the time to make a cumbersome move. In either case both clubs deserve it

Who agreed to his monster salary? It's up there with the worst decisions in world football ranking alongside giving Qatar the WC

Scores in big games and never hides, world wide presumably he is our stand out commercial focal point player wise. Makes sense, honestly don’t see the big issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bale has been linked to some Chinese club. He would be worth a punt on the right wages on a 2 year loan like deal.

Some rumours about a Naby type deal for Sancho and him coming next season.
Appaz Salah is off after this season.

From Graeme Kelly, who I think Sunny said had some decent sources.

Salah going off just means our status as a club is still not good enough for the best players is it ? Even if we fuck those cunts over the cunts playing for us still want to be part of that other cunt.

Nah.

More a career preservation move by Salah. Next to Spain, then to Italy. The Ronaldo route.

Ive always assumed Salah would end up at PSG. They will pay stupid wages, and in a branding sense hes the biggest sports star in the Arab world so it kind of makes sense that they would want him as the face of their 'project'

So why are they trying to get rid of him now?

Because this is how clubs like Madrid & Barcelona operate.

When they sign you it's all good.

But once you begin to under perform - the fans are on your back, then the dickhead who is trying to become the new club president panders to the disgruntled fan base about getting rid of certain players brought in by the current president.

Having said that, Bale has done himself no favours in this situation. Has done little to learn the language and has always alienated himself from the rest of the squad.

Ive always assumed Salah would end up at PSG. They will pay stupid wages, and in a branding sense hes the biggest sports star in the Arab world so it kind of makes sense that they would want him as the face of their 'project'

Yeah but no chance Salah will sign for PSG.

PSG is under Qatari ownership - and the Egyptian government is one of many in that area who have enforced an economic embargo on Qatar.

Salah would risk the wrath of his whole country if that move ever happened.

Yeah but no chance Salah will sign for PSG.

PSG is under Qatari ownership - and the Egyptian government is one of many in that area who have enforced an economic embargo on Qatar.

Salah would risk the wrath of his whole country if that move ever happened.
The guy risks the wrath of his country for taking a shit. he is under so much scrutiny as an avatar for Egypt it is a wonder the guy can breathe.

Because this is how clubs like Madrid & Barcelona operate.

When they sign you it's all good.

But once you begin to under perform - the fans are on your back, then the dickhead who is trying to become the new club president panders to the disgruntled fan base about getting rid of certain players brought in by the current president.

Having said that, Bale has done himself no favours in this situation. Has done little to learn the language and has always alienated himself from the rest of the squad.

Yeah it's crazy. We gave Moreno stick for never learning English properly, but hasn't Bale been in Spain longer? That not only alienated him from his teammates, but he can't possibly expect the support of the club supporters who are notoriously dickheads in the first place.
Ramsey's first interview was a very good PR stunt.

De Ligt: Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I will respect that but some people were saying things like that very easily. Every day there was something new. Suddenly even my father was too fat and that's why one of the clubs [United] didn't want me. That makes you go ‘come on man’

----
My first thought: what about Shaw?

He's in denial. Its because he wanted 300k/week and proved himself a great attacking CB and a last ditch tackler. Rafa would have told him to stop everything he does on the pitch with a bunch of salt and pepper shakers on the first night.

Would love to know what's gone on there. Last summer we were all over him, he then goes on top lay a full season with no sign of any serious injuries, then gets sold this summer on the cheap. I wonder if they spotted the same sort of special substances like they did in Remy's medical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom