• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christensen is shit, too.

I don't want you to think I'm having a go at you, because I'm not. You're one of my favourite posters on here.

You're just in danger of people not taking you seriously when you suggest someone. Especially if they're Danish. I know I don't really pay attention now (only to your recommendations). It could all get a bit boy who cried wolf.

It's like me championing every Scouser every other week and occasionally lucking out with a Gerrard and a Rooney.

Christensen is shit, too.

I don't want you to think I'm having a go at you, because I'm not. You're one of my favourite posters on here.

You're just in danger of people not taking you seriously when you suggest someone. Especially if they're Danish. I know I don't really pay attention now (only to your recommendations). It could all get a bit boy who cried wolf.

It's like me championing every Scouser every other week and occasionally lucking out with a Gerrard and a Rooney.
Then just don't pay attention to my posts. It's that fucking easy.

"Christensen is shit", "de Ligt" is shit" etc. I think I am not going to pay much attention to yours either..

First of all @Kay Age El - keep posting about the Viking talent, I am kind of annoyed we never signed Gylfi on the cheap, especially knowing that there was a risk of losing Coutinho.

Getting back to the signings we need, I have already posted my own thoughts, but I think the critical player we need is the one that will unlock in the final third, if we are to point the moment when the title was lost - it was that period where we drew those games against West Ham, Leicester, and Everton. It is silly considering we got 97 points - but as Souness said " ultimately we drew one too many games ". For most games it is sufficient with our front three to unlock stubborn defences, but there are those occasions where we want to cause havoc from a defensive secure position. What we lack is that one player who can by himself cause havoc on a regular basis given a tiny bit of space. Now don't get me wrong - both Salah and Mane can do that but not enough or to the degree like Hazard, and Bernardo Silva do.

I think we desperately need a player capable of doing that - just give him the ball and let him run at the opposition while the rest of the team can maintain their defensive shape - that one player should be able to cause havoc in the oppositions final third and open up the required space for our goal scorers. Otherwise we have been forced to take risks with the entire team, leaving us open for the counter attack. If we have to - we should spend half of any budget on this one player. The cheapest option seems to be Hakim Ziyech - but I am sure there are others out there. I do wonder if Klopp maybe against the idea of bringing in such a player if he thinks it will destroy the team ethos and make us too reliant on one individual.

First of all @Kay Age El - keep posting about the Viking talent, I am kind of annoyed we never signed Gylfi on the cheap, especially knowing that there was a risk of losing Coutinho.

Getting back to the signings we need, I have already posted my own thoughts, but I think the critical player we need is the one that will unlock in the final third, if we are to point the moment when the title was lost - it was that period where we drew those games against West Ham, Leicester, and Everton. It is silly considering we got 97 points - but as Souness said " ultimately we drew one too many games ". For most games it is sufficient with our front three to unlock stubborn defences, but there are those occasions where we want to cause havoc from a defensive secure position. What we lack is that one player who can by himself cause havoc on a regular basis given a tiny bit of space. Now don't get me wrong - both Salah and Mane can do that but not enough or to the degree like Hazard, and Bernardo Silva do.

I think we desperately need a player capable of doing that - just give him the ball and let him run at the opposition while the rest of the team can maintain their defensive shape - that one player should be able to cause havoc in the oppositions final third and open up the required space for our goal scorers. Otherwise we have been forced to take risks with the entire team, leaving us open for the counter attack. If we have to - we should spend half of any budget on this one player. The cheapest option seems to be Hakim Ziyech - but I am sure there are others out there. I do wonder if Klopp maybe against the idea of bringing in such a player if he thinks it will destroy the team ethos and make us too reliant on one individual.
Nobody is going to read this mate .. far far too verbose.

I've parsed it for you :

KHL - keep posting
Signings - need one speedy trickster up front

I could see United going for the likes of Fraser, Wan Bissaka, Sessegnon and re-signing Saha. They're going to go PL proven and British based players.

Wan Bissaka, de ligt, Koulibari, Sessegnon would make a fine back 4 for United. Id be all over them but we already have equal or better.

That Portugese lad we are linked with, is he the one they call 'The New Ronaldo'? No I'm thinking of Joao Felix, he looks good.

Last edited:
Is he not the master of man city's fortune. Besides, why would he go to Juve?
He does give City that extra couple of percent. Similar to Klopp for us.

To think otherwise is naive at best, ignorant at worst.

Hes already distanced himself from it saying hes 100% staying at City for 2 more years. So we just need to suck it up and beat the cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom