• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want to resign Messi ? WTF, seriously they need to move on, but who gives a fuck about them. Let them rot in their debt

Absolutely they do.

They let go of Suarez and that has come back to bite them on the arse well and truly.

Messi has a lot to offer at 33 he's got a handy few years in him for sure.

Barca will look to rebuild around him with the likes of Ansu Fati, Pedri & Trinaco coming through - as well as overhauling the defence/mid, which they will look to do by offloading either Coutinho, Dembele, or Griezmann - or a combination of those 3.

Having said that they're linked to an injury prone Aguero o_O

Absolutely they do.

They let go of Suarez and that has come back to bite them on the arse well and truly.

Messi has a lot to offer at 33 he's got a handy few years in him for sure.

Barca will look to rebuild around him with the likes of Ansu Fati, Pedri & Trinaco coming through - as well as overhauling the defence/mid, which they will look to do by offloading either Coutinho, Dembele, or Griezmann - or a combination of those 3.

Having said that they're linked to an injury prone Aguero o_O
Maybe they'll be interested in Matip?

The club's admitted if we hadn't sold him we may not have been able to get Ali and VVD together in the one window. I'd take him back if the fee was in the region of £20m. He will be more reliable than Kieta.
Said It before, that if we were to re-sign Coutinho I believe that you would see him work harder for the team, and harder to win the Supporters back over,as plus he would feel that he has something to prove to not only Liverpool but Barca, and Bayern

Said It before, that if we were to re-sign Coutinho I believe that you would see him work harder for the team, and harder to win the Supporters back over,as plus he would feel that he has something to prove to not only Liverpool but Barca, and Bayern

Most definitely yes - but I would go for Grealish right now.

Also for some reason I was quite happy with Ox's movement yesterday when he came on, thought he played well.

333014-1494490432.jpg

He looks like Lucas Leiva

What would you think if the club bought Ivan Toney as replacement for Div? 26 goals and 9 assists in the Championship

Most definitely yes - but I would go for Grealish right now.

Also for some reason I was quite happy with Ox's movement yesterday when he came on, thought he played well.

Nooooo!! not the Ox Lol
I was begging for him to score, hoping it might trigger a offer for him ;)

Yeah Divock won't be here next season.

I can't see why any fringe player would hang around really , I don't think itd be realistic to be entering next season in boss form and as likely candidates for the title

Borussia Dortmund are interested in Liverpool and Belgium striker Divock Origi, 25, and may bid for him in the summer. Origi, who scored in the Champions League final two seasons ago, could be available for £12m. (Football Insider)
Ahh Bluey - you missed the opportunity to say we could swap him for Haaland

Haaland himself chose Dortmund over loads of clubs, mainly because of playing time and the right place to develop.
Dont think it would have made much difference if Klopp had been "on" him when he left Salzburg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom