• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Available on free transfer

https://www.larazon.es/laotraliga/20210227/oto5umlqhbgs3i4i5b7eceir5e.html
[article]Real Betis centre-back Aissa Mandi is back on Liverpool’s radar ahead of a summer swoop for a new defender, according to a report.

Liverpool entered the January transfer window with no senior centre-halves following Joel Matip’s groin injury.

But despite the Cameroonian returning, he then suffered long-term ankle ligament damage which forced the Reds to bring in Ozan Kabak and Ben Davies on deadline day.

Nevertheless, other names including Algeria international Mandi emerged as supposed targets throughout the month.

Speculation suggests that the Reds are keen to bring in a more long-term defensive signing in the summer, having started the season with three centre-back options after Dejan Lovren’s departure.

As such, La Razon claims that Mandi has re-emerged as a target for Liverpool, who are keen to ‘take advantage’ of his current situation.

Mandi’s contract runs out at the end of the season, meaning he is free to talk to overseas clubs about a transfer.

However, his situation still remains a ‘mystery’. While all the signs point to the centre-back leaving, he could yet decide to make a late move to stay in Andalusia.

What’s more, Liverpool could yet be beaten to the signing by AC Milan, who could offer the player a better project. Liverpool have Virgil van Dijk, Joe Gomez and Matip to return from injury, which would restrict Mandi’s game time.

Milan, though, could promise the Algerian a greater role as they look to seal a return to the Champions League.
[/article]

Not a rumor but if Pulisic became available for a decent price I’d take a serious look. Injured a little too much but our medical miracle workers can fix that! Would be great competition for the front three.

Not a rumor but if Pulisic became available for a decent price I’d take a serious look. Injured a little too much but our medical miracle workers can fix that! Would be great competition for the front three.

We should be avoiding injury prone players like the plague after this season. Only players with ligaments made out of adamantium need apply

Some rumours about Milenkovic from Fiorentina. 1 year left on his contract, 23 years old and 6"4.
Would be a good signing.

According to SportBild, these are the 6 clubs that could interest Haaland:

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Liverpool, Manchester City and Manchester United

According to SportBild, these are the 6 clubs that could interest Haaland:

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Liverpool, Manchester City and Manchester United

Let's be honest - I think only 3 of those can compete financially with what Mino will want - Juve, Man City & Man U.

Let's be honest - I think only 3 of those can compete financially with what Mino will want - Juve, Man City & Man U.

Sadly, you may be right. But we have apparently fixed our relationship with Mino Raiola, and what Haaland wants will count for a lot.
Its not beyond the realms of reality that we could be in the mix.
I think he would love to work with Klopp. He will truly believe Klopp can make him one of the best strikers out there.

According to some footy agent, Roman wants Haaland... If that's true, can't see any one else other than City and PSG competing with Chelsea

Depends if Haaland wants to go to Chelsea if there are other options available. He doesnt strike me as a rentboy fuckwit.

[xtable]
{thead}
{tr}
{th=colspan:2}competition{/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tfoot}
{tr}
{td=colspan:2}Total :{/td}
{td}36{/td}
{td}7{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}321{/td}
{td}2.246{/td}
{/tr}
{/tfoot}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}
fr1.png
{/td}
{td}Ligue 1{/td}
{td}27{/td}
{td}7{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td}234{/td}
{td}1.640{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
el.png
{/td}
{td}Europa League{/td}
{td}8{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}592{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
frc.png
{/td}
{td}Coupe de France{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}14{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

1 goal every 4 games for a CF is Shane Long territory.

If we're going for potentials, then lets look at Abdullah Sima, Odsonne Edouard and Patson Daka? @King Binny What's your thoughts as you look at data please?

[xtable=skin1]
{thead}
{tr}
{th=colspan:2}competition{/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tfoot}
{tr}
{td=colspan:2}Total :{/td}
{td}36{/td}
{td}7{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}321{/td}
{td}2.246{/td}
{/tr}
{/tfoot}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}
fr1.png
{/td}
{td}Ligue 1{/td}
{td}27{/td}
{td}7{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td}234{/td}
{td}1.640{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
el.png
{/td}
{td}Europa League{/td}
{td}8{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}592{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
frc.png
{/td}
{td}Coupe de France{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}14{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
1 goal every 4 games for a CF is Shane Long territory.

He heard you. :p Scored 2 late goals to help Lille beat Marseille 2-0 and keep them 2 pts ahead of PSG.

Goals at 1:57 and 2:32

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/liverpool-segue-un-ex-obiettivo-del-milan-86244
[article]
According to Calcio Mercato, the Premier League winners are looking to acquire Boubacar Kamara's services at the end of the season.

Marseille are hoping to secure a transfer fee for Kamara before he leaves for free next summer.

The Frenchman's contract expires at the end of the 2021-22 campaign
so Marseille will need to sell him in the next 12 months to see any income.

Marseille are currently seriously struggling in Ligue 1, with manager Andre Villas-Boas sacked by the club last month.

The 2010 French champions are sitting seventh in the top tier, a huge 20 points off leaders Lille.

Kamara has played in 21 of Marseille's 26 league games so far this season, where they have conceded 30 goals.
[/article]

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/liverpool-segue-un-ex-obiettivo-del-milan-86244
[article]
According to Calcio Mercato, the Premier League winners are looking to acquire Boubacar Kamara's services at the end of the season.

Marseille are hoping to secure a transfer fee for Kamara before he leaves for free next summer.

The Frenchman's contract expires at the end of the 2021-22 campaign
so Marseille will need to sell him in the next 12 months to see any income.

Marseille are currently seriously struggling in Ligue 1, with manager Andre Villas-Boas sacked by the club last month.

The 2010 French champions are sitting seventh in the top tier, a huge 20 points off leaders Lille.

Kamara has played in 21 of Marseille's 26 league games so far this season, where they have conceded 30 goals.
[/article]
I know it's YouTube but the kid looks good. Fast, versatile, and boy can he pick a pass.
We get him, Houssem Aouar, 1 or 2 of Patson Daka/Abdullah Sima/odsonne eduard.
And 2 defenders.
I'd say we'll be challenging again
Haaland and Mbappe are fantasy talk. They should have got Haaland for £17m when they had the chance.
I wonder how many players could we sell and what they would generate post covid?

I know it's YouTube but the kid looks good. Fast, versatile, and boy can he pick a pass.
We get him, Houssem Aouar, 1 or 2 of Patson Daka/Abdullah Sima/odsonne eduard.
And 2 defenders.
I'd say we'll be challenging again
Haaland and Mbappe are fantasy talk. They should have got Haaland for £17m when they had the chance.
I wonder how many players could we sell and what they would generate post covid?
Buying 6 players that'll drop into the first team is also fantastical.

Buying 6 players that'll drop into the first team is also fantastical.
As this season has shown we need squad depth.
I'd like the club to cash in on bobby - he needs a new challenge
Matip is a dead horse
Shaq and Ox aren't adding anything of value squad when and if they're fit
Origi looks as though he can't be arsed
Gomez is only good for half the games in a season at best
Ditto with Kieta
Wini is gone.
Ben Davis seems not to be convincing in training.

So tell me where you'd strengthen the squad?

As this season has shown we need squad depth.
I'd like the club to cash in on bobby - he needs a new challenge
Matip is a dead horse
Shaq and Ox aren't adding anything of value squad when and if they're fit
Origi looks as though he can't be arsed
Gomez is only good for half the games in a season at best
Ditto with Kieta
Wini is gone.
Ben Davis seems not to be convincing in training.

So tell me where you'd strengthen the squad?
Yes a lot of dead wood there, in this financial climate realistically how much will the club pull in for them? And then the cost of the 6-7 players that you want to take us to winning the league again? It's not going to happen in one transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom