• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should’ve put money on this, knew they’d go for these three from Burnley. There’s not a lot else yet can do really is there?

Gabby Aglabanlawhore claiming Ronaldo would join LFC if he could. I've listened to him a few times, and wondered if he rides around with a Blue Badge

To be fair - your transfer suggestions aren’t any better or more realistic.

I’m just shocked you haven’t already suggested signing Ronaldo.

He took Derby from 6th to 6th, Chelsea from 3rd to 4th, while spending excessively. He then took the Bitters from 15th to 16th in half a season after spending significantly more in January than Rafa had in the summer. It's a case of wilful blindness for persisting with him but long may it continue.

Yeah there was some talk about us signing him once. Think he's pretty good as a midfielder. But doesn't have goals in him. Puts in effort defending though, and has some good dribbling & crosses. An old school winger.

Well he's just gone and scored two in their friendly against Dynamo kiev

Newcastle targeting Maddison, Chelsea moving for Fofana. Tielemans contract expiring next year. Could this be the demise of Leicester?

Newcastle targeting Maddison, Chelsea moving for Fofana. Tielemans contract expiring next year. Could this be the demise of Leicester?

You reckon the heir to the empire is less interested than his dad was in Leicester? There is seemingly an element of listlessness about that club.

You reckon the heir to the empire is less interested than his dad was in Leicester? There is seemingly an element of listlessness about that club.
Oh, and Schmeichel is apparently leaving for Nice too.

Not sure if missing out on CL qualification 2 seasons in a row in 19/20 and 20/21 affected their plans/ambitions.

They lost Lee Congerton to Atalanta earlier this year and his replacement Martyn Glover from Southampton is on gardening leave until September. Yet to make a signing this transfer window too, if I remember correctly.

Fofana's the key IMO. His injury really hurt them, they lost their momentum big style without him and his return hasn't proved quick enough to turn that around. If they sell him now I definitely think that'll signal a lack of interest on Junior's part compared with his dad.

I don't think you can accuse Leicester's owners of being disinterested. Didn't they just buy Daka, Soumare and Lookman last season, and Castagne before that? Obviously they are not a moneybags club like Villa or City, they do what they can. Maybe the players are just tired of the usual Rodgers end season collapse.

That and Rodgers makes a pigs arse of things when he gets what he wants on transfers.

They invested in the squad to cover the euro-adventure, but now they look a bit overstaffed.
Also some players didn't work out, like Vestergaard. But Daka was probably bought to cover for Vardy, who still seems to keep going at 45.

They just invested 100 million in a new training ground and investing more in stadium expansion. Maybe the owners dont want to continue bankrolling the squad while they are making huge investments in infrastructure. They also have a bit of a bloated quad - Praet, Choudhry, Castagne, Iheanacho, Mendy. Even some of their recent transfers - Soumare, Daka have not exactly worked out. I suspect their owners are still invested in the club but not like the City group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom