• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet it happens with less outcry.

Personally, I limit my insults to "cunt" or something that they've actively said or done. In the case of Kane, I'd say he was a "look at me" cunt who would sacrifice his own daughter for a goal.
You could argue that word is pretty insulting to women and misogyny is as bad as racism. 80+ MPs currently under investigation for groping. Probably worse being a woman there than being black.

So effectively any insult is insulting cos it demeans a real life thing. Lets all hug and chose the non gender specific pronoun we want to be referred by. Sigh

I see Barcelona have leaked DeJongs contract details, what a scummy sly club they are.

A couple of years ago they’ll have been sucking him off, telling him the team will be built around him for the next decade. Now they want to cash in they completely betray his privacy and try to make him out to be some kind of money grabbing leech to the fans.

Not sure why any player wants to go there nowadays.

Yet it happens with less outcry.

Personally, I limit my insults to "cunt" or something that they've actively said or done. In the case of Kane, I'd say he was a "look at me" cunt who would sacrifice his own daughter for a goal.
Like what cunt does that. Who publicly swears on his daughter's life as a way of claiming a goal. Doesn't even matter if it the ball brushed his hair, just the fact that he brought his daughter into it says enough of what kinda cunt he is

Just read that Neco Williams isnt training with the others and no lactate testing etc, so fingers crossed he will get a move away asap.

I could see us being interested, for a very reasonable fee. Never going to compete with Chelsea

A good prospect, in my view worth the investment. Buy him loan him out and then either keep or sell for a profit in a year or two
[article]
According to reports in Spain, Liverpool are interested in signing Red Bull Salzburg striker Benjamin Sesko this summer.

[/article]

We were interested? Seriously doubt it unless it was some sort of insurance against Salah moving on

A good prospect, in my view worth the investment. Buy him loan him out and then either keep or sell for a profit in a year or two
[article]
According to reports in Spain, Liverpool are interested in signing Red Bull Salzburg striker Benjamin Sesko this summer.

[/article]

I understand that, for a number 9, he drops into deep space. Despite reports of being defiant at times, he's future captain material for sure.

[article]

[/article]
He's fucking shit

No chance of us looking at Sterling but I'm sure he'll do well for whoever signs him. Wages must be mad tho

We were interested? Seriously doubt it unless it was some sort of insurance against Salah moving on
Media bollocks. His history, his salary, superfluous to requirements (he's not competing with what we have on the Left or Centre so that only leaves him as backup to Mo - as if we'd pay £45m and his salary for that.

Media bollocks. His history, his salary, superfluous to requirements (he's not competing with what we have on the Left or Centre so that only leaves him as backup to Mo - as if we'd pay £45m and his salary for that.

Also, I am sure our transfer committee is smart enough to realize that an attacker who fluffs 10 chances every game cannot even come to replacing one of the greatest goal scorers in our history.

Also, I am sure our transfer committee is smart enough to realize that an attacker who fluffs 10 chances every game cannot even come to replacing one of the greatest goal scorers in our history.

Yeah, City's game is designed to create the most clear-cut chance possible at the end of the move – an ideal City goal is a simple finish after a cut-back from the byline. We ask our strikers to take more risks and score from harder chances – Sterling wouldn't replace Salah or Mane in that regard.

If true ts a dumb move. if Klopp is interested, they should sell him to LFC A) It doesn't strengthen your biggest rival B) You get a fair price
[article]
‘HE’S OURS’: COACH ISSUES WARNING TO ARSENAL & LIVERPOOL OVER £17M TARGET
dylan_walsh_sq.png

Dylan Walsh
17 hours ago

RB Leipzig head coach Domenico Tedesco has issued his intention to keep rumoured Arsenal and Liverpool target Konrad Laimer this summer amid growing interest in the midfielder.
Speaking to Kicker as Leipzig begin their pre-season training camp, the German coach revealed that he wants to keep Laimer at the club despite the 25-year-old’s contract with the Bundesliga side ending next year and Bayern Munich reportedly agreeing to personal terms with the Austrian midfielder for a move in 2023.

Amid all of this comes interest from the Premier League, with Arsenal and Liverpool reportedly chasing the Leipzig general with Aston Villa also in the hunt for Laimer, who looks likely to leave the east German side in the next 12 months.
Laimer has been a key player for Leipzig’s rise in the Bundesliga over the years, and with the midfielder playing a role in the club’s DFB Pokal triumph, it makes sense why Bayern are keen on signing the 25-year-old despite Tedesco insisting that the Austrian will stay, with the young manager saying: “He is our player and that’s how I plan the whole thing.”
Indeed, these comments from the Leipzig boss would indicate that Laimer is here to stay, and with reports that Bayern have agreed to sign the midfielder in 2023, the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool could now face no chance at landing the Bundesliga star.
LEIPZIG KEEPING LAIMER UNTIL 2023 IS A GREAT MOVE FROM TEDESCO

GettyImages-1239995725-1024x683.jpg

Photo by Sportinfoto/vi/DeFodi Images via Getty Images
Bayern have ruled German football for what has essentially been forever, and the key to their success has been plucking the league’s best players from rival clubs to make themselves stronger and their enemies weaker, and the signing of Laimer in 2023 will do just that, but it also helps Leipzig in a big way.
After all, Leipzig were, on paper, the best side in Germany in 2022, with Tedesco proving to be the perfect replacement for Jesse Marsch, and keeping hold of Laimer for one more year could see the former Schalke 04 coach do some serious damage to Bayern next season, with the Bundesliga kings set to lose Robert Lewandowski and Serge Gnabry.
[/article]

So for LFC

We're

In
Nunez - £85m
Carvalho - £7m
Calvin Ramsey - £6.5m

Total - £98m

Out
Sadio Mane - £35m
Minamino - £15M
Origi - free