• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
In none of those games did we have a level of control that would make any of us feel any comfort. You both know that and please stop going on about those 92 points. We really some athletic arsehole in our midfield, Klopp knows it and that's why he was trying to sign that Touchi guy.

In none of those games did we have a level of control that would make any of us feel any comfort. You both know that and please stop going on about those 92 points. We really some athletic arsehole in our midfield, Klopp knows it and that's why he was trying to sign that Touchi guy.

No you’re being a hysterical fanny.

An “athletic arsehole” just about says it all.

Our midfield is too one paced.

Thiago, Hendo, Fab and Keita. We are crying out for someone who can break the lines and go on driving runs from time to time. Jones is the closest we get to that. Ox is shit. Elliot was the bright spark before he got crocked.

Between those guys Ox and Keita will be two options we can use to get a midfielder in who is a lil more dynamic and mobile. Nobody wants Ox, so Keita is naturally the only one who still retains some value to shift in order to bring in someone else.

Thiago, Hendo, Fab and Keita. We are crying out for someone who can break the lines and go on driving runs from time to time. Jones is the closest we get to that. Ox is shit. Elliot was the bright spark before he got crocked.

Between those guys Ox and Keita will be two options we can use to get a midfielder in who is a lil more dynamic and mobile. Nobody wants Ox, so Keita is naturally the only one who still retains some value to shift in order to bring in someone else.
Carvalho is exactly that and I'd be very surprised if he is not now the prime backup to our 4 senior midfield players (I'm deliberately omitting Milner).

2 of the goals we conceded against West Ham we’re from corners

200.gif

Red Rose used the "of" verb (sic) yesterday, I was lost for words. So I'm taking my frustration out on you & your (alleged) auto correct,

Adama Troare on loan?
We need a box to box MF like Jude Bellingham who if reports are correct will be got at next summer.
We are still being linked to players left and right centre at the moment, let's see where we are when the transfer window closes

Yeah…. How will we ever cope against teams with Bissouma or Rice in them.

We should probably withdraw from all competitions right now to avoid the shame.
We will have shit games, as will City. I mean they lost 3 times last season.
Last season is done with anyway.
In Fergie's era you would comfortably win the league if you win 27 games and you could afford to lose 6. We lost twice and still lost the league. My question is, do you think we could win 30 games (with the squad we have and there is no extra addition) , that's the figure I believe will win us the league.

Last edited:
Adama Troare on loan?
We need a box to box MF like Jude Bellingham who if reports are correct will be got at next summer.
We are still being linked to players left and right centre at the moment, let's see where we are when the transfer window closes
Both Traore and Cavalho are forwards.

We should do a swap with Jacob Ramsey or try for Conor Gallagher imo. They will bring some much needed energy to our midfield, boost the English quota, and should be much cheaper than Bellingham.

We should do a swap with Jacob Ramsey or try for Conor Gallagher imo. They will bring some much needed energy to our midfield, boost the English quota, and should be much cheaper than Bellingham.
Troare I think with the right coaching has potential to be a good player, however, word has it he is like Moreno. I choose to give him the benefit of doubt.
We lost Mini and Div, and got in Nunez, so we can still recruit one more overseas player. If we don't register Adrian we have an additional overseas player we can still register.
There is whole slue of players who would be a cheaper alternative to Bellingham.
1) Mohammed Camara
2) Michael Olise
3) Ramsey
4) Barrella etc

Just fuck off with the Traore shit. Do you pleasure yourself to pictures of him covered in baby oil or something?

He has no technical abilities and no end product. It’s like watching Usain Bolt play those charity games.

Let's clarify one thing, Klopp will not sign Adama. As I said above, he is raw, and if anyone can change him its Klopp.

Carvalho is an AM, CM and LW. Copyright Fulham FC.

We will have shit games, as will City. I mean they lost 3 times last season.
Last season is done with. In Fergie's era you would comfortably win the league if you would 27 games and you could afford to lose 6. We lost twice and still lost the league. My question is, do you think we could win 30 games (with the squad we have and there is no extra addition) , that's the figure I believe will win us the league.

Yes I do.

Just don’t tell Hal.

200.gif

Red Rose used the "of" verb (sic) yesterday, I was lost for words. So I'm taking my frustration out on you & your (alleged) auto correct,

The “we’re” is my fucking phone acting the cunt again - it fucking changes were to we’re auto half the time.

I fucking hate it.

Fuck you Apple!!!!

Let's clarify one thing, Klopp will not sign Adama. As I said above, he is raw, and if anyone can change him its Klopp.

Raw!!!!!

He’s a fucking year older than Joe Gomez - he’s 27 in January.

He’s not fucking raw - he’s just shit and will never be any better than he currently is - which is shit!

It took Diaz 13 Premier League games to equal the most goals (4) Traore has scored in a full season (and he played 37 games).

Raw!!!!!

He’s a fucking year older than Joe Gomez - he’s 27 in January.

He’s not fucking raw - he’s just shit and will never be any better than he currently is - which is shit!

It took Diaz 13 Premier League games to equal the most goals (4) Traore has scored in a full season (and he played 37 games).
He is of African heritage, they peak later and can play well into their 40s. Naby is not a great example, he is what 35/36, and runs like a 25 year old. Munich just bought Mane, on paper 30 years old, but in reality could be much much older, and still out running players much younger than him.

He is of African heritage, they peak later and can play well into their 40s. Naby is not a great example, he is what 35/36, and runs like a 25 year old. Munich just bought Mane, on paper 30 years old, but in reality could be much much older, and still out running players much younger than him.
I’m just trying to imagine a peak Traore in his 40s.

Actually I can’t because it’s about as irrational as it gets.

You really think he is going to play midfield? Filling in for one of Hendo, Fab, Thiago, Keita?

His talents are surely better served further up.
But he's never been a forward ! That said Klopp may indeed make me wash my mouth out but with a forward lineup from : Diaz/Diego/Nunez/Firmino & Salah he won't get any game time as a forward (esp. left/centre, which is where he plays and up against Diaz/Jota & Nunez), bar maybe FAC/LC ?

Watch those videos that have been posted in his thread. Pure AM. His average position in an attacking Fulham side with oodles of possession ? In the centre circle. There isn't one match for Fulham he started in the front three (from the source I listed in the Carvalho thread), Fulham didn't even list him as a forward on their staff roster - he was a midfielder.

And yes, I can see him getting more game time at AM though he's not going to be a regular starter (so not a threat to Hendo, Fab, Thiago : those will either all start or 2 out of 3 will, and if we utilise a 3rd midfielder at AM then it's more than likely to be Keita (also he'll be the backup to Hendo+Thiago).

It seems Elliott will be used more on the right and Jones on the left, though both could also play AM with their skillsets, that said Carvalho looks best suited (maybe Elliott next best).

Even so on the Offal he's listed as a forward so what do I know? Nothing it seems !

Last edited:
Just sign Traore I wanna see heads here explode when he signs and then when he's shit and doesn't win the 100m relay for us in those behind the scenes Anfield videos.
If Klopp signs, Klopp will turn him into the next John Barnes. In 20 years time he will be still playing (African genes), probably for NUFC but he will be remembered by LFC fans as a club legend. Modo will no doubt post a compilation of his best goals and assists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom