• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linked to Luka Sucic and Serge Gnabry (paper talk) - A CM and RW would probably make this the best transfer window since the arrival of VVD and Ali

Last edited:
Twitter abuzz with Arsenal switching their attentions to Gnabry. If he was only left footed, he'd be perfect as a Salah replacement.

The only buzz about Arsenal is the one started by their own fans...

My guess is Gnabry will want CL football.

I'd be very happy with Gnabry. See him many a time in Arsenal reserve team, you could tell he was going to be good then. No surprises he went onto first team, just odd how Arsenal didn't utilise him more. Not surprised he went back to Germany and done well there.

Lol , love you @Frogfish but honestly, I am not breaking down, but that midfield we have, is just not resilliant enough when an opposing team has any type of player that resembles a Bissouma or a Declan Rice type.

Yeah…. How will we ever cope against teams with Bissouma or Rice in them.

We should probably withdraw from all competitions right now to avoid the shame.

Yeah…. How will we ever cope against teams with Bissouma or Rice in them.

We should probably withdraw from all competitions right now to avoid the shame.
Not saying that, but if we are gonna challenge for the PL, the we need to be able to beat teams like West ham and Brighton when they have their best players on the field. Thiago is a deep lying creative type, but Fabinho gets shown up for pace and movement whenever we play a side with a committed midfield. That's why we had problems controlling certain games.

Not saying that, but if we are gonna challenge for the PL, the we need to be able to beat teams like West ham and Brighton when they have their best players on the field. Thiago is a deep lying creative type, but Fabinho gets shown up for pace and movement whenever we play a side with a committed midfield. That's why we had problems controlling certain games.

We finished on 92 points but still fell short by 1. You could pick any one of those 10 games we didn't win and find fault. The way I am looking at next season is set a target of winning 30 games. We might have howlers, so 8 games we don't win. Do we have the squad capable of winning 30 games - I am not so sure on.

I know you think you’ve got sone sort of zinger there, but we scored all of our goals against Brighton while Bissuma was on the pitch and he was hauled off early in both games.

2 of the goals we conceded against West Ham we’re from corners and the other was a breakaway orchestrated by Jarrod Bowen.

So… your point is nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom