• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need to get at least one top forward in this summer, with the old three now all on the verge of leaving/becoming squadies more like it
I reckon we will, and a midfielder.

If Bellingham would go for 80 million - which is what Tchouameni is priced at - I'd say that's a no brainer, considering the ceiling Bellingham appears to have. We need a player who can potentially dominate against the better teams.

i have looked at videos of bellingham, but not seen him in a full game.
but he seems quite the ball hog a lot of the time. loves to run at defenses though.
he is 18, so still time to improve a lot and mature his game.

I wouldn't pay 80 mill as I would like the finished article for that kind of money. we don't know yet how he would develop

Videos are bound to feature him on the ball though. At 18 he's already as good as many finished articles and he's a grounded, sensible guy with every chance of making it even bigger. I'd pay up to 80 mill.for sure, esp.if we can include Keita in the deal to bring the cash sum down.

Videos are bound to feature him on the ball though. At 18 he's already as good as many finished articles and he's a grounded, sensible guy with every chance of making it even bigger. I'd pay up to 80 mill.for sure, esp.if we can include Keita in the deal to bring the cash sum down.

Yes, I had that in mind, but there was a lot of head down, not picking teammates out. He will mature though Some other vids showed him more in interplay.
I have to watch him in a couple of full games, for sure.

This sounds terrible, but after going through the list of realistically available strikers, the one I'm rooting for is Ivan Toney.

Get him and spend the rest of our dosh on Salah's replacement.

I've read accounts of him being a bit of a primadonna, and he called a referee a "match fixer" in an interview last year. That doesn't mean we shouldn't be interested, but I'm not sure I'd use the words 'grounded' and 'sensible' to describe him!

I saw reports of that "match fixer" quote as well, but those I saw indicated that it was an exception for him. I haven't seen reports of him being a prima donna otherwise - in fact I've seen the opposite, with some emphasis placed on his excellent family background. But fair dos - he's still "finding himself" and that process takes us all through some twists and turns.

There was the video of him telling his teammates they were fucking shit in the middle of a match.

I wouldn't say he's a prima donna yet, but he has some growing up to do

There was the video of him telling his teammates they were fucking shit in the middle of a match.

I wouldn't say he's a prima donna yet, but he has some growing up to do

I would be more surprised if, at 18, he hadn’t more growing up to do.

Pearce has a piece in the Athletic broadly outlining our summer plans

- Salah's concern is terms, not length of deal. We have apparently offered him a deal which is a 15% improvement on his current deal. His demands on the other hand are to make him the 6th best paid player on the planet.

- would be ok signing even a 2 year extension if terms are favourable. Else, he is willing to run down his contract and look for a deal somewhere else in the PL itself

- Mane definitely leaving. Our asking price will be 50 million euros (42 million GBP)

- no clue on replacement. Jonathan David and Jarrod Bowen have been long-term targets, but can't say if we'll go for them. We had brief discussions with Mbappe before his extension at PSG.

- we want a midfielder, but have accepted that Tchouameni will go to Real. Bellingham is admired, but Dortmund would want 80 million to let him go this summer.

- we would like to extend Keita, and will probably sell Ox.

- Milner probably gets a 1 year extension unless he wishes to go elsewhere.

- Neco Williams and Nat Phillips both to be sold. Asking price is 15 million

- Minamino has interest from Inter and Leeds. Asking price is 17 million

- Calvin Ramsay likely to be done soon for 4 million
So Salah was talking out his arse a while back when he said he wasn't asking for something massive and them mouthing off it off in the press so the fans would probably put pressure on the owners

Who are the other 5?

Messi, Mbappe, Ronaldo, Neymar and who else? It almost feels like he’s asking for a salary that’s the best of the bunch that aren’t paying super-ridiculous amounts.

There’s Bound to be a pile of players nowhere near as good as him on more at the likes of Utd, City, Chelsea, Barca, etc.

I know it popular to bag him for being greedy and his agent is a wanker - but it’s his agents job to do whatever he can (including being a prick) to get his client the best deal he can.

After those four superstars, I think there are a few players clustered around the £400k a week mark. De Bruyne, Haaland. Dembele. Griezman maybe still. Pogba and de Ghea are on massive wages. Even Grealish the twat is on over £300k, I think. Suarez was supposed to be earning a fortune too. Coutinho.

I guess if Salahs heavily incentivised then he probably hit all his targets this season but is still only on the same as some of those less influencial players.

I reckon thats why hes talked about going to a PL rival. Its either Real, PSG or the Chavs or Shitty. Or Newcastle lol. Btw I think the new FFP brought in a salary cap as % of turnover. The oil sides will come up with new fake sponsorships to get round it but its at least something to stop wages snowballing.

I haven't made much of the rumours about Gavi being linked to Liverpool.

However, it may be on the cards.

Shakira has caught out Gerard Pique having an affair with ........ Gavi's mother o_O

Can't see Gavi staying if this is true - which by all accounts it appears to be.

Shakira has caught out Gerard Pique having an affair with ........ Gavi's mother o_O

Can't see Gavi staying if this is true - which by all accounts it appears to be.
That doesn't seem to be true.

Lorena Vazquez and Laura Fa, who are two journalists at El Periodico, have affirmed that Pique was meeting with a young blonde girl aged 20, who is a student and an event hostess in Barcelona. However, her identity has not been revealed, at least not yet.
The report claims that Pique was seen with this woman several times and that Shakira found out about this.

It is alleged that Shakira took the children to Ibiza for a family holiday in May, but that Pique didn't join them. He is believed to be living on his own in an apartment and was reportedly in Andorra when the El Periodico news broke, as he is the owner of FC Andorra.

Did Barca buy Xherdan then? Must have gone below my radar

The Arse will never sell Martinelli to us. They'd charge a humungous fee anyway if they ever considered selling him, but they wouldn't even consider it if we were the ones after him.

As for Pique two-timing Shakira: he never struck me as the sharpest crayon in the box, but that is industrial strength whatthef'ckery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom