• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope it’s design and i hope it continues. Adding Jota and Diaz without losing anyone has given us such strength in attack that we’re almost always able to field a reasonable front 3 in every competition. Losing Divock is going to lessen the depth slightly but he’s barely played.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re looking at a right sided player in the next few windows to follow on from Salah on the assumption he runs out his contract.
Between Divok, and Taki, they scored nearly what 20 funking goals this season ?, if we lose both we need replacements. Also losing Origi is like losing a world class striker and for us it's more of a loss because he knows our systems. Taki showed against Southampton how good his overall game is now. I worry that we may do the usual fuckery of letting players go and never replacing them straight away until some shit injury happens. This season, the fact that we competed in every competition, is an indicator of what Klopp can do given depth in squad of above average players. I want more of this shit next season.

Between Divok, and Taki, they scored nearly what 20 funking goals this season ?, if we lose both we need replacements. Also losing Origi is like losing a world class striker and for us it's more of a loss because he knows our systems. Taki showed against Southampton how good his overall game is now. I worry that we may do the usual fuckery of letting players go and never replacing them straight away until some shit injury happens. This season, the fact that we competed in every competition, is an indicator of what Klopp can do given depth in squad of above average players. I want more of this shit next season.
You're right. We are completely fucked

Liverpool have joined Premier League rivals Everton in the race to sign midfielder Eric Ramires from Brazilian outfit Red Bull Bragantino, journalist Jorge Nicola says on his official YouTube channel.

Ok - this is a genuine question - is there any truth in this Kane link business ? - none of you have mentioned it thus far in this thread which I find strange.

Ok - this is a genuine question - is there any truth in this Kane link business ? - none of you have mentioned it thus far in this thread which I find strange.

I don't think it's true.

But I certainly would like it to be.

How do you persuade Levy to sell, though?

Levy would hold on to him even more tightly than he did Kane though. Kane just might be gettable for silly money if someone wanted him. Son - no chance.

Kane wont happen though, at least not now that Conte is staying. I had forgotten how incredibly irritating the Spurs fans are tbh.
Finishing 4th and now they’re suddenly signing Gnabry, Sterling, Bastoni and De Jong.

The most deluded bunch of fans out there.

Kane wont happen though, at least not now that Conte is staying. I had forgotten how incredibly irritating the Spurs fans are tbh.
Finishing 4th and now they’re suddenly signing Gnabry, Sterling, Bastoni and De Jong.

The most deluded bunch of fans out there.

I don't think any of them are unrealistic targets tbh.

Not for me. He can score, but his awareness and passing is not good enough.
His hold up play and link up has been dire lately but he's looked tired imo. His movement and workrate is normally pretty good which you need for that role. Good finisher and plenty of scope to improve still.

Could say much the same about Mane but his power, speed and determination put him in a different bracket. Would be a big miss if he left, just cant see it. Leave UCL finalists to go to Bayern. I wouldn't.

His hold up play and link up has been dire lately but he's looked tired imo. His movement and workrate is normally pretty good which you need for that role. Good finisher and plenty of scope to improve still.

Could say much the same about Mane but his power, speed and determination put him in a different bracket. Would be a big miss if he left, just cant see it. Leave UCL finalists to go to Bayern. I wouldn't.

Agree that his movement and workrate is good, but for me his link up play and passing is too poor for that role.

Yes, Mane also doesn't possess those skills, but we have tweaked our set up when we have him centrally rather than Bobby.
Maybe we will keep setting our attackers up like that, which makes sense as in using what you have in the best manner.
Not sure if Klopp prefers the deeper second striker like Bobby in his ideal set up.

Nunez is shit at passing isn't he?
a7bf0067f7145d862c61064b7acc55d4.jpg

Plays the Bobby role too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom