• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A D(RC). Played RB against Real Madrid and for Uruguay.

[article]Liverpool have made an offer to Barcelona defender Ronald Araujo.

Cataluyna Radio reports the 23-year-old continues to negotiate terms with the Catalan giants with his current deal due to expire in the summer of 2023, but it remains a stand-off at present, despite reports that Barca have offered three times his current salary.

Araujo has received proposals from at least two major Premier League clubs that multiply the money offered by Barca.

The two clubs that have made the most progress in their intention to sign him are said to be Liverpool and Chelsea
, although the London club are currently blocked from any operation by the English government due to their owner Roman Abramovich's relationship with Vladimir Putin.

Araujo is among the lowest paid players in Barca's senior squad.

In total, Araujo has made 70 appearances across all competitions for the Spanish side, 33 of which have come during the current campaign.[/article]

Ben Doak's assist today

Ben Doak shows Liverpool exactly what they'd be getting as Celtic kid inspires Scotland fightback
[article]Ben Doak showed Liverpool exactly what they'll be getting as he inspired Scotland under-17s to a superb comeback against the Czech Republic.

The 16-year old has broken into the Celtic first team this season, making Premiership appearances against Dundee United and in the 3-0 Old Firm thrashing of Rangers.

But it looks like his future lies away from Parkhead with Doak set to move to Premier League giants Liverpool with the Scottish Express understanding the chance to work with Jurgen Klopp has been a major pull for the youngster.

A deal, however, has not yet been finalised.

Doak showed exactly what he can do as Scotland's under-17 side came from 2-0 down to snatch a 2-2 draw against the Czechs in the opening game of their European Championship elite round qualification group.

A couple of goals inside the final five minutes of the opening half had the Czech side cruising, but Doak's influence on the game began to grow and he played a pivotal role as the Scots got back into it.

Taking possession inside his own half, the teenager burst forward leaving Czech defenders behind him before playing a lovely ball into Rory Wilson to get a goal back with 18 minutes to go.

Doak also played a role in Wilson's second, a dramatic added time equaliser, finding Dylan Reid who set up the goal scorer for a superb late leveller.[/article]

Last edited:
Benfica's most dangerous player. Supposedly the Ars are after him. I doubt he is going to be cheap, the video says 60m Euros.

Yeah, I’ve been “scouting” Darwin Nunez for some time, even watching some Portuguese league games to focus in him and a few others (including Diaz when they played against Porto). Looks interesting, but I still don’t think I have enough information to fully understand him as a player. I would say he reminds me of Cavani, but that’s very superficial.

Yeah, I’ve been “scouting” Darwin Nunez for some time, even watching some Portuguese league games to focus in him and a few others (including Diaz when they played against Porto). Looks interesting, but I still don’t think I have enough information to fully understand him as a player. I would say he reminds me of Cavani, but that’s very superficial.

Are you happy we got Luis Diaz instead of him? If you could, would you swap them?

Are you happy we got Luis Diaz instead of him? If you could, would you swap them?
June 2023 Bobby, Salah and Mane's contracts come to an end. If I was Klopp, I would look to cash in on one of them, and the prime candidate on that list is Mane. From the little I've seen of him, he is a huge upgrade on Div. From youtube cliips it looks like he comes in from the left.
Salah, Jota, Diaz, Bobby and Nunez as our front 5? Would that then allow us to compete with City if they got Haaland? @King Binny any stats comparing Haaland and Nunez please?

I'm happy with Diaz; like I said my only doubt about him is whether he will develop into a star or a more functional, but still good player like Cuadrado. He has the talent for the former; question is about personality.

Nunez, like I said, I don't have enough information yet. I only saw 2-3 complete games from him and a bunch of highlights.

June 2023 Bobby, Salah and Mane's contracts come to an end. If I was Klopp, I would look to cash in on one of them, and the prime candidate on that list is Mane. From the little I've seen of him, he is a huge upgrade on Div. From youtube cliips it looks like he comes in from the left.
Salah, Jota, Diaz, Bobby and Nunez as our front 5? Would that then allow us to compete with City if they got Haaland? @King Binny any stats comparing Haaland and Nunez please?

Sorry, the closest I could find is Haaland 2020-2021 vs Nunez 2021-2022

nunez.jpg
haaland.jpg
shotrmap.jpg

CL only:

cl.jpg

Meanwhile,

Just so we’re clear with this Nunez chap - has there been any suggestion we’re looking at him, or is it an Arsenal transfer rumour, but we like the look of him?

I would move Salah on. Would receive more money for him, and have to put up with 2 goal wins instead of there. But i can see why you would move Mane on instead. So many players playing from the left

I would move Salah on. Would receive more money for him, and have to put up with 2 goal wins instead of there. But i can see why you would move Mane on instead. So many players playing from the left
Just to be clear, when you move Salah on, please don't forget to write his name on the all the banknotes you get for him, so we know exactly where that money is spent for future transfers

Just so we’re clear with this Nunez chap - has there been any suggestion we’re looking at him, or is it an Arsenal transfer rumour, but we like the look of him?

AFC and Man U are interested. We play them next, and he is there star talent. Our links to him are from spurious sources

Rory Wilson to snub Rangers new deal offer as Liverpool and Manchester United circle 40-goal teen
[article]Rory Wilson is set to snub a new Rangers deal amid interest from Liverpool and Manchester United.

The youngster is at the centre of interest from a number of English Premier League clubs.

His goal scoring exploits at Gers' youth level has garnered attention with a 40-strike haul.

According to the Daily Star he would only command a fee of around £300,000 as he is open to signing a professional contract down south as opposed to being dealt in at Ibrox.

The Light Blues have indeed reportedly offered their prodigious talent a new contract but he is expected to refuse any deal put his way in Glasgow.

Interest in Wilson comes amid a period of significant interest from high profile clubs in Scottish teen talent.

Ben Doak of Celtic is set to leave Parkhead for Liverpool while the Hoops' Mitchel Frame is also on the radar of top clubs down south.

We told recently how Leon King rebuffed a staggering five-figure per WEEK sum with Newcastle earlier this season.

The die-hard Gers kid instead signed a new contract at Ibrox in a bid to make a statement at his boyhood side.[/article]

Just to be clear, when you move Salah on, please don't forget to write his name on the all the banknotes you get for him, so we know exactly where that money is spent for future transfers

If their contract end in June 2023 and Salah does not look as if he is willing to sign a new one then it is a matter of who will bring in the most money out of Salah and Mane this summer, and to me that is Salah.
So sell Salah keep Mane an re-invest the money for Salah. It's that simple

If their contract end in June 2023 and Salah does not look as if he is willing to sign a new one then it is a matter of who will bring in the most money out of Salah and Mane this summer, and to me that is Salah.
So sell Salah keep Mane an re-invest the money for Salah. It's that simple

Edit:- Or we keep him till June 2023 an he leaves for free

After the Norway game, rumours have started of the Arse being destination for Haaland.
The guy wants 800k a week, only 3 realistic clubs can really give that to him, RM, PSG and Man City (who are now the world's richest club) .

[article]
Liverpool's hopes of signing Spain midfielder Gavi have been boosted by the 17-year-old turning down a third offer of a new deal at Barcelona. (Marca - via Talksport)
[/article]

After the Norway game, rumours have started of the Arse being destination for Haaland.
The guy wants 800k a week, only 3 realistic clubs can really give that to him, RM, PSG and Man City (who are now the world's richest club) .

The Arse? As in Arsenal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom