• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying Raphina puts us in the stock piling category doesn't it? Unless we get rid of one of our forwards.

FIFA and UEFA to discuss having an adhoc loan window, allowing players in the Russian and Ukrainian leagues a chance to move clubs.

Not sure how that would work practically in Russia.

Ukraine its a loan proposal until the league restarts.

Buying Raphina puts us in the stock piling category doesn't it? Unless we get rid of one of our forwards.
Diaz and Jota prefer to play on the left side. We need a right sided player. Harvey can play there, but Raphinha would be a near perfect replacement, I think.

If we sell Salah - we need to buy either Saka or Bowen AND Raphina as replacements.

He actually wasn’t far off, last season before he joined us on 19 goals and 12 assists. He was widely known as the setup guy for Dzeko. He was always on an upward trajectory.
I appreciate that. But similarly I anticipate that Saka is also on an upwards trajectory though the heights he reaches is anyone's guess

None of whom can score 20+ goals, and 10+ assists which Salah has given

No, but if you discount the penalties, then you’re looking for each player to contribute 10+ goals and 5+ assists from the right, so you’re spreading risk and relying on Klopp to rotate effectively - rather than have Salah as a constant.

It’s not perfect, but that’s within the scope of these two players ability and that’s without the possibility of them pushing on in the way Jota has.

Pesam, why oh why did you turn down the vaccine/ accept the vaccine? (delete option depending on your beliefs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom