• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of the day - if anyone wants Camavinga - they can buy him - it’s not like Rennes are going to say no if they get whatever their magic number is - unless he’s been tapped up to move on a free next summer.

It’s not as if he’d get a starting role at a major club right now.

It’s not as if he’d get a starting role at a major club right now.

Not sure about that. Depends on your definition of major club I suppose, but he'd easily start for United. Probably would start for us too...the majority of the time anyway.

Really?!
I'd definitely take 5 of them.

Likely:
Fati, Pedri, Goretzka and Camavinga

Unlikely:
Mbappe - he'd ask for at least twice of what Salah or VD are making.
I'll raise the bidding and go 7. Adding Pedri & Kessie to your 5.

Barca wont let Pedri or Fati walk away. Given the state they're in, holding on to them will be their top priority.

Arsenal seem to be making a few moves, Ødegaard and Ramsdale. Both around £30m.

The Ramsdale move is weird, isn't he a bit shite?

Barca wont let Pedri or Fati walk away. Given the state they're in, holding on to them will be their top priority.

Yeah but they can't increase their wages, and given Pedri is 18 its a pretty safe bet he will be wanting alot more than the £30k a week he's currently getting. Let's say us or somebody else offers him £200k as he's on a free, are Barca able to match that?

Not sure what to make of Ødegaard anymore. So much promise but it hasnt worked out for him. Not sure if a move to Arsenal is good either, but this could all end up with what could have been career.

PSG are looking to shift at least 5 players according to the press, amongst those included who are surplus to requirement are Draxler and Rafinha.

PSG are looking to shift at least 5 players according to the press, amongst those included who are surplus to requirement are Draxler and Rafinha.
They've got about 20 midfielders haven't they?

Verratti Gueye Wijnaldum Sarabia Gueye Danilo Draxler Rafinha, That snidy fucking manc cunt Herrera. Who else?

So there's no wonder really.

Arsenal seem to be making a few moves, Ødegaard and Ramsdale. Both around £30m.

The Ramsdale move is weird, isn't he a bit shite?
Sounds like desperation moves.

Ramsdale is shit, comfortably the worst keeper in league last season & I didn't think Odegaard pulled up many trees either in his loan back end of last season.

Fuck spending 60m on those 2, they'll turn out to be another Pickford & Sigurdsson type flop signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom