• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tottenham Riots

Bump

Just in case you didn't see it, mainly because it hardly made the news (there's a shock), the man who supplied Mark Duggan a loaded gun was jailed today.

Yes folks, the lovely, caring, doting father who was innocently shot by those nasty policemen, was given a loaded gun.

I'm shocked, really I am.

Funny isn't it, the police rightly get hauled over the coals for things like the De Menezes killing but things like this tend to go unnoticed, when its found that the character who did get shot was actually a nasty little thug, who was well known to Operation Trident officers as player in the black on black tit for tat shit that blighted London for years.

It's the way it will always be. Police ha e a lot of authority over people's lives in certain situations and they don't always use it as they should. Most do, but some don't. The problem is it is often ignored instead of ousting the officer in the wrong.

So then when the police do anything that remotely irritates someone's sensibilities about right and wrong, they are automatically judged to have done wrong.

The fact that the citizen is viewed as a "poor, innocent person" has nothing to do with the individual. It's just necessary for the narrative to sell the most papers and incense the most people.

I think when there is tension between the police and the community, people believe what they want to believe, and are reluctant to let the facts get in the way.

I think when there is tension between the police and the community, people believe what they want to believe, and are reluctant to let the facts get in the way.

Yes. And more often than not, when there is tension between the police and the community, what actually is meant is that lots of people in the community break the law. A lot.

Yes. And more often than not, when there is tension between the police and the community, what actually is meant is that lots of people in the community break the law. A lot.

And instead of resolving issues within the community, seek to blame most people other than themselves - its the police's fault, it's the Tory government's fault.

Anyone but those committing the crime. Fucks me right off. Total lack of accountability for actions.

It's the same when some vile parents kill their children. All the media anger is focused on the Social Services. The actual killers seem to be something of an irrelevance.

Back
Top Bottom