• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top 7 Mini-League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
Had a spare 15 mins on my hands so here you go. Clearly had to include Leicester of course. I'll update from time to time - perhaps.

Screen-Shot-2019-10-30-at-00-18-09.png

I can only see the top portion of the image with home games.
It's showing up fine for me. Not sure what you mean by only home games ? All games are shown (bottom line is in blue, far right is peach). Please take a screenshot if you're not seeing that.

Last edited:
It's showing up fine for me. Not sure what you mean by only home games ? All games are shown (bottom line is in blue, far right is peach). Please take a screenshot if you're not seeing that.

Oh, I misread the table. Apologies.

EDIT: Oh, I see why I was confused. The columns on the top are not in the same order as the rows on the bottom.

Last edited:
Oh, I misread the table. Apologies.

EDIT: Oh, I see why I was confused. The columns on the top are not in the same order as the rows on the bottom.
Ah they were initially but I moved the rows around to reflect the points (and still misplaced one) o_O. I'll sort that out for you for next time.

Appreciate the effort doing this. Is it possible to add a classic summary that is PWDL GD Pts? Nice to see all the fixture dates in one place.

Appreciate the effort doing this. Is it possible to add a classic summary that is PWDL GD Pts? Nice to see all the fixture dates in one place.
Yes I could look at that next time (assuming I remember - the memory is an issue nowadays) !

We are clearly boss..

I don't worry about us against the lower teams anymore.. we always get a result...

Its the results against the Top 6 and Leicester that let us down last season...

I mean we finished on 97 points so hardly a let down.. but in a season of fine lines.. thats what it is...

Essentially it was the city result at the Etihad that lost us the Title...

Last Season We drew Against, Chelsea (A), Arsenal (A), ManCity (H), Leicester (H) and ManUTD (A) and Lost against Man City (A)...

So Man UTD match aside.. already an improvement with the Leicester and Chelsea results.. 4 point Swing over last season..

Last edited:
Updated.

Was the original thread removed / merged ? Weirdly I can't find it. Anywho here is the updated version to include Us vs City and Leicester vs Arsenal.

Screen-Shot-2019-11-11-at-12-55-29.png

We are really getting these important games out of the way early .. by the time we hit 20th January then we'll have played 9 of the 12. With 1 in April and 2 in May remaining.

Why do these threads keep getting locked ? Is a time issue ? This is the third one I've created !!

Anyways, I've updated this again. I should probably think about dropping Arsenal and Spurs out of it though ! :D

Screenshot-2019-12-28-at-06-03-09.png

The current top-7 includes Wolves and Sheffield United. Things have really scrambled up in the EPL this season, there is no "top 6" and "the rest" anymore.

The current top-7 includes Wolves and Sheffield United. Things have really scrambled up in the EPL this season, there is no "top 6" and "the rest" anymore.
Indeed ! However since I started this at the beginning of the season I hadn't anticipated that :D

Interesting that City still have to go away to Man Utd, Leicester, Chelsea and Spurs. They will drop points in some of those games.

We only have 2 home and 2 away left of the "big 7"

Seriously think if we can win the next two games, it could be all over.

Interesting that City still have to go away to Man Utd, Leicester, Chelsea and Spurs. They will drop points in some of those games.

We only have 2 home and 2 away left of the "big 7"

Seriously think if we can win the next two games, it could be all over.

It is already over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom