• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top 5 all-time posters

Just read this on my lunch break.

I'll do my alternative top 5 posters we should bring back to abuse, since you're all cunts and not one mention of me.

1 - Jaime Kuntwar (what a loon)
2 - RISLC (So we can call him a let down bellend)
3 - Nikeser (We need his betting tips, clearly he's living the life of luxury from his winnings)
4 - Arjda (I think that's the correct spelling, a limp loon)
5 - Arn (The place is too quiet without him)

Yeah, been busy for a couple weeks now. In the middle of moving from Austin to Hartford, CT for work.

Yeah, been busy for a couple weeks now. In the middle of moving from Austin to Hartford, CT for work.

Christ, that's a cultural move right there. I have some friends living there. Not a bad town, but they spend a lot of weekend in NYC and Boston.

Christ, that's a cultural move right there. I have some friends living there. Not a bad town, but they spend a lot of weekend in NYC and Boston.
Yeah, it'll be a big switch for sure. The job should be worth it though, working in aerospace propulsion.

Fantastic, P & W is up that way - is that your destination? I've a mate who works for Sikorsky up thar too.

Yeah, I'll be with P&W, working on the F135. I've heard some mixed things about Sikorsky - I did my capstone project in conjunction with Bell Helicopter, so I got some exposure to the rotorcraft stuff, and the crazy dynamics tricks they've engineered for performance. Very cool.

Yeah, I'll be with P&W, working on the F135. I've heard some mixed things about Sikorsky - I did my capstone project in conjunction with Bell Helicopter, so I got some exposure to the rotorcraft stuff, and the crazy dynamics tricks they've engineered for performance. Very cool.

Good luck mate!

Interesting stuff. My mate works in Sales at Sikorsky. He's always entertaining some foreign governement or other, so knowing soccer inside out helps him. I have an in-law that works at P and W in the legal side of things. Small world!

Hartford, CT sucks major dick - sorry @Whirly.
A downtown that has absolutely no soul - just a bunch of insurance companies located there. Everyone commutes away from the city at night - no one lives there. It's like a ghost town after 5:30 p.m.

You'll be in NYC and Boston for fun as @localny says.

Back
Top Bottom